Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

the hunting is over...

av just purchased a LS430

it's a 2002 model with full service and 113000 on the clock

av got some pics.......

picture203.jpg

picture254y.jpg

a BIG thanks to all that gave me advice before i purchased.

Edited by aztecbandit1
to show pic's

Well done!

Very nice car! How does it feel driving such a great car???

it feels great. there are so many bmws and mercs around in my arear....but i havnt seen an LS around...

so i feel quite unique (well in my area anyway).....

my brother has a bmw 58 plate.....but i can say it's nothing compared to my LS...

Very nice car. Love the colour as well.

Welcome to first class. You have now done the motoring equivalant of turning left when entering an aircraft.

It now makes me want to go and clean mine now. Everyone's always looks cleaner than mine.

Enjoy it.

Jim.

Well done!

it feels great. there are so many bmws and mercs around in my arear....but i havnt seen an LS around...

my brother has a bmw 58 plate.....but i can say it's nothing compared to my LS...

Hi Ubaid, Congratulations on your new arrival. I live 2 minutes from Mercedes Benz World, I never give a Merc a second look, but I'm convinced all the Merc drivers look at my Lex (probably not true, but I like to think so). Enjoy your car, see you at a Grasshopper meet soon?.

btw. what colour is the car?, Blue or Black. Graham.

Hi all,

the hunting is over...

av just purchased a LS430

it's a 2002 model with full service and 113000 on the clock

av got some pics.......

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5820/picture203.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3001/picture254y.jpg

a BIG thanks to all that gave me advice before i purchased.

Hi and beautiful car. I assume the 430 is even better than the 400 which I drive. One day I will copy you! Enjoy your new love!

All the best, David

Well done!

Hi Ubaid, Congratulations on your new arrival. I live 2 minutes from Mercedes Benz World, I never give a Merc a second look, but I'm convinced all the Merc drivers look at my Lex (probably not true, but I like to think so). Enjoy your car, see you at a Grasshopper meet soon?.

btw. what colour is the car?, Blue or Black. Graham.

its blue colour.........but looks black at night...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links