Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So, Where Are These Wim Geometry Settings?

sportyIS

Guys :question:

Sorry to be restarting this greatly covered topic but , where are the WIM geometry settings for the IS 200 sport?

I've been on this PC for hours and scrolled through hundreds of postings - no lie- and have been unable to locate it!!!

I have noticed that many others have asked similar questions, they have either been given links to old postings that lead to incorrect OEM settings or in one case, one user asked WIM for the settings but WIM attached a link to a posting that described what faults where identified by WIM with the lexus OEM settings, no actual settings by WIM were to be seen. :shutit:

I am not implying that these figures from WIM do not exist on this site but , no one has actually supplied a upto date link with the actual settings. I am unable to travel so far to WIM, like many others, so would appreciate very much if WIM could kindly direct me to an actual link with the settings.

I ,as many others on here, am extremely grateful for WIMs hard work over the years but, I would not be at all surprised if these settings are only available to those paying for WIMs services ,afterall , why not, you guys done all the hard work!! :tsktsk:

Have you actually tried to ring Tony at WIM?

He's one of the most helpfull people you could meet/talk to about the settings and he'll even give you the settings and help in anyway he can, as he's a very respected person on and off these forums and has helped so many people who cant make it to his place by supplying the settings to them!

I am unable to travel so far to WIM, like many others, so would appreciate very much if WIM could kindly direct me to an actual link with the settings.

On/Underneath your avatar is says your in London is this correct?

They are not that far away wherever you live in London but alternatively you could always jump on the WIM website and drop Tony a pm which would of saved you hours of going through old postings...................just a thought!!

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/