Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Abs Light Now On And Trc Off Flashing

Parf

Hi Everyone,

I have just fitted Tein coilovers and new bottom ball joints to my Altezza. When i started it up the ABS light is now on and the TRC OFF light is flashing. I tried re setting the ECU but it didnt work. Also when I first put my foot on the brake the pedal went all the way to the floor, after a few pumps it returned to normal and the brakes seem ok now.

Any ideas what ive done wrong?

Thanks

Ill check it tommorow when im adjusting the ride height. If its worst case and the wire is broken, as the sensor seemed well fixed in, is that a Toyota only part?

Ill check it tommorow when im adjusting the ride height. If its worst case and the wire is broken, as the sensor seemed well fixed in, is that a Toyota only part?

Don't know, but a bit of electronics like that seems a lot less likely to me to be available via the likes of Blueprint and similar, as opposed to relatively simple items like brake discs etc. Looks like the sensors are of the order of £100 from Lexus/Toyota. Might be worth your while joining LOC as a Gold member just to get the appropriate parts discount :winky:

No joy finding the fault. Sensors clean and cable looks fine unless broken under the rubber sheath. Will this reader on eBay (320349696041) work with the Altezza. I read on here that its not OBDII compliant.

Also if the TRC OFF light is flashing does that mean that it could be a rear wheel problem as the traction control only works the rears or is the whole system just linked and could be any of the sensors.