Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebay.

Andy-R

Excellant price mate- know what you mean about eBay.

Last week I got some OEM LS430 repeaters from a seller on ebay- cost me £13. Lexus sell the same item for £40!

I'm after a pair of front OEM IS200 mats as well, my drivers side is worn through (other 3 are almost new), really could with just the front pair, but Lexus sell these as a set of 4. There's a set of nearly new OEM IS200 mats on eBay (auction ends tonight), currently at £45 + £15 shipping. Crazy price considering a new set from Lexus is £65.

Might end up getting a new set from Lexus when funds allow.

I was quite lucky I spotted them straight after they where listed and asked if he had a buy it now before the prices got silly and he took the bait, bet he wishes he'd of let the auction run now tho with the price of some of them:lol:

Just need to find some chrome pedals and scuff plates from a sport now, got a sport clutch rest for 75p.

I was quite lucky I spotted them straight after they where listed and asked if he had a buy it now before the prices got silly and he took the bait, bet he wishes he'd of let the auction run now tho with the price of some of them:lol:

Just need to find some chrome pedals and scuff plates from a sport now, got a sport clutch rest for 75p.

I did the same when I needed a Key, a set came up of a three button, a two button, and Lexus original Keyring which I didn't have and I got them all by asking rather than waiting, for £12! not a big spend, but a bargain all the same

If you can find a OEM IS200 bootliner on eBay I'd get one of these as well. Got mine off eBay a few years ago now.

Well worth it- doesn't matter if you put wet/muddy stuff in the boot- it made from hardwearing plastic. If it gets dirty I just give it a quick blast with my pressure washer.

Moving slightly off topic but relative to car mats I have the original Celsior Logo'd mats in mine, they are about 1" thick pile and light beige in colour.

When I 1st got the car I didn't realise there was a pattern in them as they were filthy but after a long soak in the bath ( the mats not me!) with an Arial Tablet they came up like new.

Problem is this time of the year the drivers mat soon gets messed up so when we had a new piece of beige carpet fitted in the kitchen there was some left over, I copied the outline of the mats cut them out and took them to have the edges bound at the carpet shop.

Total cost £12.00 so now I have winter mats and summer mats.

Moving slightly off topic but relative to car mats I have the original Celsior Logo'd mats in mine, they are about 1" thick pile and light beige in colour.

When I 1st got the car I didn't realise there was a pattern in them as they were filthy but after a long soak in the bath ( the mats not me!) with an Arial Tablet they came up like new.

Problem is this time of the year the drivers mat soon gets messed up so when we had a new piece of beige carpet fitted in the kitchen there was some left over, I copied the outline of the mats cut them out and took them to have the edges bound at the carpet shop.

Total cost £12.00 so now I have winter mats and summer mats.

That's actually quite a good idea, basically all you need is a small piece of either rubber(ideal but limited choice) felt or hessian backed carpet in whatever colour you fancy make template and get them whipped up with again any colour you fancy as trim e.g blue carpet with silver trim, or black and yellow, word of advice tho don't get foam backed carpet it holds loads of water then dries out and crumbles.

My mate used some carpet I had left over from a job for a boot liner looks smart aswell.