Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From Holland

Martin-NL

Hello everybody,

I'm Martin, 25 years and living in Holland. I'v been looking aroud on this site for a while, because my new car will be a lexus IS200. There is not al lot information available in dutch language or dutch sites, so i automaticly came on this forum. Al lot of information and knowledge can be found here, it's an fantastic forum and you'll soon see some pictures off my new car.

Greettz Martin

• 1 month later...

A lot, but first i want to have the maintanance up to date, the distribution is the main objective... Then i want to change the rear lightunit's in smoke/black ones. I also looked for the TTE suspension kitt, but i have to save some money when i can do that part... :)

A lot, but first i want to have the maintanance up to date, the distribution is the main objective... Then i want to change the rear lightunit's in smoke/black ones. I also looked for the TTE suspension kitt, but i have to save some money when i can do that part... :)

Looks great Martin, nice car. I spend a fair amount of time in Appledoorn (probably spelt wrong) on business. Anywhere near you?

Phil

Looks great Martin, nice car. I spend a fair amount of time in Appledoorn (probably spelt wrong) on business. Anywhere near you?

Phil

Apeldoorn is 20 min from my town, nijmegen. My brother has lived in Apeldoorn for 3 years... At the moment the car still stands at the Lexus dealer, cause there are a couple off scratches and dents that will be fixed. Probably next week the car is ready to pick up :D

Does anybody know if you have to place resistors between the electic wires if you change your rear light into led- ights?