Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What On Earth Is That!

Why would anyone (with any sense) want their car to sound as if their car has a turbo charger fitted? I'd rather have the real deal (the turbo/supercharger).

"Attach our turbo whistler to your muffler exhaust pipe and under heavy acceleration makes your car sound like a fake turbo charger"

So whose in? Lets start a groupbuy on these :lol:

check out his negative feedback, one guy fitted it to his nissan micra and then complained it didnt sound nothing like a dump valve, what a k**b HEAD

i bet he used to put sticks in his push bike wheels to make it sound like a motor bike

check out his negative feedback, one guy fitted it to his nissan micra and then complained it didnt sound nothing like a dump valve, what a k**b HEAD

i bet he used to put sticks in his push bike wheels to make it sound like a motor bike

Can I just say that although I do own a Nissan Micra, this was not me complaining. I was more than happy with my one!!!! :P

Whoopee ! I'm buying two! Seeing as I have an LS with twin exhausts I can fit one in each and it will sound like a TT Soarer with twin dump valves!!! Now whats my paypal password? Oh yes it's sucker2009

Think I will ask the seller if they sound like fixed or variable vane type turbo whistlers and what boost pressure they will run to with an old oil can and some vacuum cleaner hose as an intercooler.

Bye bye Powerband hello twin turbos.

Thankfully my mod does work.

post-12144-1236807682.jpg

Whoopee ! I'm buying two! Seeing as I have an LS with twin exhausts I can fit one in each and it will sound like a TT Soarer with twin dump valves!!! Now whats my paypal password? Oh yes it's sucker2009

Think I will ask the seller if they sound like fixed or variable vane type turbo whistlers and what boost pressure they will run to with an old oil can and some vacuum cleaner hose as an intercooler.

Bye bye Powerband hello twin turbos.

Thankfully my mod does work.

Variable vane turbo whistlers? Arn't you just complicating things? If I need more power, I just fire my phasers into my dilithium crystals which gives me at least warp factor three. Now find that one on eBay. And before anyone asks, I'm not a trekie, MY DAD IS.