Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brawn Gp

Parthiban

It's quite interesting that after all these rule changes, based on testing times it seems quite an open field. Obviously we won't know real pace until Australia in a few weeks but I'm pleased that Brawn GP are showing promise.

Button deserves a break, and while the arrival of Lewis has reduced the amount of battering he receives in the press, it would be nice to see him back in there with some good press for a change!

This is crazy talk but it would be hilarious if either Button or Barrichello won or came close to winning this year's title - and how sick would Honda feel :lol:

I have a feeling this year will be a cracker, with all the rule changes etc. To top it all off F1 is back home on the BBC hopefully in HD also :D not long to go now.........

I won't make it to Silverstone this year though, my Lex has eaten that budget :o

Yep I'm looking forward to it too, and no ads is gonna be great! Have they said whether or not it'll be HD yet? If so I'm going to need to get a V+ box asap!

True, the way it's looked so far, it does seem as though BMW and Ferrari are the two teams to beat, and McLaren has lost their way slightly (perhaps they've been doing too much PR rubbish with vodafone and stuff, and not enough development!) but they'll catch up........

But then there's Red Bull, new rules plus Newey is a good combo, and now Brawn GP are looking decent too, a team run by Ross Brawn with a Mercedes engine is also a good package..........I can't wait! :winky:

Heard on the news that, as the TV pictures are broadcast by each of the hosting countries, HD is not possible.

Seems you're right sadly.........Linky

However, I actually thought that all the races were already filmed in HD and that broadcasters simply hadn't started showing it in HD yet......... :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously we won't know until they hit the track this weekend, but with all the teams saying that Brawn look like the team to beat and they may just run away at the front, Honda must be feeling sick to their stomachs!

Only a few days to go, can't wait! :D

Team Brawn may have an illegal difusser we will have to see.

When Honda pulled the plug the factory told them not to as they knew that they had a fast competitive car for 09....should be good this season.

Good point, we'll have to see what happens with that but hopefully there's no real violation as it would be a shame if this was because the diffuser was illegal.

Team Brawn may have an illegal difusser we will have to see.

When Honda pulled the plug the factory told them not to as they knew that they had a fast competitive car for 09....should be good this season.

I'm not too well up on this but if Honda hadn't pulled out then surely they would have been running with a Honda engine not a Mercedes engine?

Most of the teams will feel that they have a fast competitive team so it will be interesting to see which teams have the reliability factor.

Latest news is that it looks like Virgin are going to sponsor BrawnGP, should be good news for them !

That is good news, and the case against the diffusers has been dropped now too so let's just enjoy the racing now!

Latest news is that it looks like Virgin are going to sponsor BrawnGP, should be good news for them !

That is good news, and the case against the diffusers has been dropped now too so let's just enjoy the racing now!

Yeah but I hope it doesn't end up going to court, putting the results of the first few races in question etc, etc.