Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Problems

Big Russ

after writing last week about the needle not moving when i put £5 in the tank lexus tell me it was broke and they fixed it it was still losing power and slugish throw the gears they replaced egr valve again thats 2 now after having it back a day later its no better its been in again today they tell me now that the cat/converter in not working and a problem with head gasket and its needs a new egr again is this car worth keeping or should i get rid i been in touch with the garage which is arnold clarke and they not intrested i have had car since november 2008 its been in 5 times to be fixed .so i decided to get in touch with trading standards who are very helpfull

I really don't get why some of these 220ds have so many problems? Isn't the engine in there tried and tested in the Toyota range?

If Lexus don't know what's wrong with it it's never good, I guess it's worth pursuing if you can get your money back but not sure how easy that is to do on a used car. Did it come with a warranty though?

Sounds to me like Lexus dont know what the problem is and are just guessing!

Hope you get it sorted mate, cant really think what the problem might be, any ecu lights up or anything?

nothing. but they can not fix they car till 30th april thats a joke