Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebc Front Brakes

James S

Fitted these about a month ago, but thought i'd let them bed in before I posted pics and let you all know my thoughts on them.

Have fitted EBC groved and drilled front discs and red stuff pads.

Did the fitting myself, and was fairly easy. Once I had worked out what I was doing was a quick and easy job.

Performance wise, they have taken about 1000miles to really bed in, and they really do shave off the speed, motorway slip roads from fast too zero is very quick.

And no brake fade when driving hard. Plus you get a great wurring noise under hard braking from the grooves.

Cost £250 for pads and discs, and had all tools at home for fitting, so well recomened.

Next on list is a set of rear tyres, and then i'm going for shocks and strut braces.

James

looking nice mate. going to get myself some uprated brakes soon. if your looking for a strut brace then i have put my one for sale in the sale section have a look its very rare!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links