Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So Far Lexus Owners Club Not So Good

OTHRGP

Well so far ive paid 25.00 for gold membership so i can list a car for sale and all ive had is problems... couldnt log on to the forums at first and someone has helped loads with that.. now im logged on the ad will only let me upload one tiny picture.. wish id advertised on the trader to be honest.

im not a happy customer at all so far i find this site to be poor and for what i joined for

depends on the dealer, but generally anywhere between 10% and 15%. I saved more than the LOC Gold membership fee just on the two bottom arms I purchased a couple of weeks ago.

Guest inicol63

To be honest why have you only come on here to sell for ?

I think it crazy to join this club just to sell your car, but of course that your choice.

This site is run by people that try to make everyone feel as one family and the site is worth in membership for the free help and advice on offer.

If you ask people on this site for help in the right manner i am sure you will get all the help you need?

Final comment from me enjoy spending around £100 to advertise your car else where and just maybe your have the luck to sell it for your asking price in a very slow market.

I have been on this site for a few years now and i not heard of anyone who is so ready to knock a site when then have just joined as like every thing in life you have teething problems at the beginning. ;)

First off, I can't see how advertising on a Lexus owners club is the best way to sell a Lexus - yes it does work but part of the reason most of us are here is that we're already Lexus owners........ :whistling:

The autotrader is a much better bet if you're trying to sell it - that's why it costs so much!

Secondly, if you host your photos on a site like photobucket, you can put up as many photos as you like, at whatever size you like as well - there is a thread explaining how to do this, or you could just ask - either way most on here are quite happy to help so might be a better option when you're new rather than just having a rant at this site.......

I'm not entirely sure on what basis this site is poor and not what you wanted - were you expecting some kind of miracle service where someone would buy your car as soon as the ad was up at 10% over the price you were asking?

This is not a car advertising site, it's an owners club where the members can discuss anything they wish (be it Lexus related or not) and often members are very willing to help others out. The £25 membership fee we pay is merely to help with the upkeep of the site, and in any case I make that money back each year (and more) just on the amount I save on servicing the car.

Welcome to LOC, I'm sure you'll realise soon enough you haven't wasted your money :)

Having a bit of a rant made me look at the advert, but, I'm not in the market for an LS400. The interior pic looked nice though. Autotrader or eBay would be the best places in my opinion. I'd like to say though that I've never had any problems on here and all advice has been great, even when I ask the daft'ist of questions.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Jim.

Membership cancelled. You spoke to me on email this afternoon (i was quite polite after receiving your poor, rude arrogant email)

If you have actually asked for assistance then I would have jumped over the moon to help. Instead of writing stupid comments on the forums and defamation (which i edited in favour of the club)

If your attitude will remain the same then please refrain from using this club again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links