Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus 2.0 Se Manual

I am new ... Hello all, I have always fancies a IS200 since I forst drove one years ago, I can now afford to buy one and looking through the forums they dont seem like a expensive motor to run ( i.e maintenence) I am just wondering if you can give me a rough guide with regards fuel....

I know prices are different from area to area but a rough gide on how much does it cost to fill up a tank ???? also ..... How many miles do you get from it????

It will be a manual car.... I will be changing from my Peugeot 206 1.6 hdi sport, I do really like the car... always been good to me just want a bit of luxuary now ... i.e .. merc, bmw, lexus B)

tank takes 70 litres, and fuel consumption depends on the go faster pedal but as an idea on the mtorway at about 80 ish MPH i easily get 420 - 430 miles.

around town ill get about 280-300miles to a tank.

u have a warning light which comes on when u have 10litres left which sort of works out at about 40 miles

As above, 70ltr tank so probably around £60 to fill up give or take a few quid. Mine's an auto so much heavier on fuel, but I too get around 300 miles to a tank around town and prob just under 400 on longer journeys.

If you get a well looked after car I don't think it'll cost much in maintenance, I've had mine almost 7 years and haven't paid for anything other than routine servicing (and hope that continues!)