Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Camber Setting

shams

WIM are in Chesham, Bucks. They are experts at setting up geometry on all sorts of cars including the IS200, and have a very sophisticated (and expensive !) machine to help them do this. A full geometry setup there will help avoid premature tyre wear (a common IS200 problem) and will probably greatly improve the handling (e.g. stability, corner turn-in).

It'll cost you very roughly £100 and it will be money very very well spent.

Checkout their website and details here.

On the WIM subject. is it really worth 100 of my fine english sterling? Ive herd good things but is it going to make a massive difference to a standard road car?

Depends, if your car is somehow really well set up already, then probably not, but if it's like mine and pretty much everyone else's, then the difference will be unbelievable.........I really couldn't believe how different the car felt after the first time I had it WIMd :)

You can of course take it to any decent place to have the geo done using WIMs settings, but WIM is such a friendly place that if you're within a reasonable difference it's worth the trip and probably cheaper than other places.

• 3 weeks later...
WIM are in Chesham, Bucks. They are experts at setting up geometry on all sorts of cars including the IS200, and have a very sophisticated (and expensive !) machine to help them do this. A full geometry setup there will help avoid premature tyre wear (a common IS200 problem) and will probably greatly improve the handling (e.g. stability, corner turn-in).

It'll cost you very roughly £100 and it will be money very very well spent.

Checkout their website and details here.

had my steering geo done on saturday @ Fleetline care just off the a23 Purley Way for £75. Car handles superb now.. Anyone wants the number can pm me??