Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Antiroll Bar Usa Is300 -

yes they will fit. i have the Hotchkiss ARB's on mine and they are absoloutly brilliant!! One of the best mods i've done to the car!! and got em for a bargain price as i was over in the US at the time so just checked them in as luggage :whistling:

well worth it mate

yes they will fit. i have the Hotchkiss ARB's on mine and they are absoloutly brilliant!! One of the best mods i've done to the car!! and got em for a bargain price as i was over in the US at the time so just checked them in as luggage :whistling:

well worth it mate

thanks guys gor replies... ill get it then. plus my brother is going back home (usa0 for short vacation so shipping wouldnt be a problem.

well worth it mate

thanks guys gor replies... ill get it then. plus my brother is going back home (usa0 for short vacation so shipping wouldnt be a problem.

lucky you. save the shipping. bet your happy eh lol

well worth it mate

lucky you. save the shipping. bet your happy eh lol

well i can stop my envyness for those members who have satisfaction driving there lexy with upgraded ARB. lol well untill i buy it and installed in which i have to browse here again where to get it fitted around central london ahh

The only tricky bit about fitting upgraded ARBs is removing the old ones - sometimes the old drop links seize and have to be removed by cutting them off, which then of course means you need to fit new drop links.

Drop links seem pretty cheap in the US, for the GS, a pair cost something like £30 so I would expect the IS price would be similar. If it were me, I'd grab a set whilst I was there just in case.