Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Bonnet, Bumper, Front Panel, Radiator Etc.

Jake_rob

So you're basically after a full front end mate? Dont bother getting the front panel from a scrap yard if you need that, they're cheaper directly from lexus. I paid £163 inc vat and discount from lexus bolton for a full front panel whilst a breakers wanted £250. Theres a few bumpers on eBay at the moment but dont think theres any in plat ice. Theres a black bonnet on eBay but its best to get hold of one with hinges and tbh, you'll be extremely lucky if you found a bonnet in the same colour as ur car as it took me months to find a bonnet. As for the rad, go to discout-cooling.co.uk, they've got an excellent service and decent quality rads at low prices. The brackets that you refer to for the headlights, do you mean the ones that run under the lower edge of the lights? Best bet is to get them from the dealers as well, they aint that expensive either.

Hope that helps mate.

Just noticed that you're from stockport mate, I'd defo pop down to lexus bolton then as its only bolton for our area that does body parts, thats what lexus manchester said anyway. Ask for alan and say that Rehan sent you and he should also give you a discount if you say that you're a memeber of the club.

yeh lol, the lexus that my dad has just bought has sat nav, when buying the car we were told it needs a subscription?! im LED to believe this isnt true?

anyway, ive had a play about with it and managed to get it to power up and it lets you put the address etc in and shows a map but then it goes off as if it cant see where you are, it still seems to think its on the other side of the country?

any ideas? thanks for the help mate much appreciated.