Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket Pedals.

I'm really after some chrome pedals from a Sport but there abit rare and pricey when they do come up, anyway i've seen some nice aftermarket one's which i'm considering, so just wanted to know who's fitted any to there car?

Cheers.

The other ones are nicer but just under £15 against just under £50 is abit more apealing to me at the mo and anything is better than the boring originals. Might have a mooch about on google later for some in this country but they never seem to have the logo's.

The ones in Kam's link are really nice, Wozza has them among others which I've seen in the flesh and was impressed, was gonna get some myself before I found a set of OEM ones - only problem for you though is that those pedals are for an auto...........

The ones I was looking at are for a manual, the ones in Kam's link are for an auto but i'm sure they'd do both types not that it really matters as I can't justify spending nearly £50 on pedals to the missus but could probably get away with just under £15, not a done deal yet anyway going to have a look around 1st. Cheers.

BTW you fitted yours yet?

The ones I was looking at are for a manual, the ones in Kam's link are for an auto but i'm sure they'd do both types not that it really matters as I can't justify spending nearly £50 on pedals to the missus but could probably get away with just under £15, not a done deal yet anyway going to have a look around 1st. Cheers.

BTW you fitted yours yet?

Fair enough, I actually think the other ones you posted up look decent as well but would have been better with less rubber around the edge.........nah still haven't got round to it will do eventually!

I've got a set of Sparco carbon pedals, not fitted them yet as i'll like to get some grip tape to go over them (proper ones you get on skateboard). The grip patches that comes with them don't look like it's upto the job as it only covers part of the pedal.

These things

sparcopedals.jpg