Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Door Mirror Adjustment Problems

Hi, Has anyone had problems with the mirror adjustment motors failing? I'm just about to have my second mirror fitted. Same failt each time, the driver's side won't adjust up and down (goes in/out ok though). The garage said this is a common fault but I can't find anyone talking about it.

i have certainly never had any issues and haven't heard of anyone either

Mind you, it is only really me who drives my IS so don't suppose the motors ever get used!

Hi, Has anyone had problems with the mirror adjustment motors failing? I'm just about to have my second mirror fitted. Same failt each time, the driver's side won't adjust up and down (goes in/out ok though). The garage said this is a common fault but I can't find anyone talking about it.

I had my passenger door mirror replaced under warranty due to it dipping when you pop the car in reverse but intermittently it didn't come back up again when moved to N or D. Problem has not returned since it was replaced. This was on a GS by the way.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Ian,

yes had passenger mirror replace with intermittent fault - it was getting stuck facing down when reverse selected and then adjust from the door controls ,then it would free up and work etc etc

it was replaced without question under warranty

cheers

swager

Hi Ian,

yes had passenger mirror replace with intermittent fault - it was getting stuck facing down when reverse selected and then adjust from the door controls ,then it would free up and work etc etc

it was replaced without question under warranty

cheers

swager

I also had passenger mirror replaced as it would only dip a tiny amount when reverse was selected.