Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi To All Lexus Fans

Hi, I am a new member since 3rd of January 2009, but I never introduced myself in your forum. I am from Athens, Greece. I have a Lexus IS200 since 2005. I have not done many modifications yet, since I work a lot offshore and there is not much time to spend on my car. The only things that I have manage to install on my car up to now is Ksport coilovers, K&N filter and an HKS silent exhaust that I just received today from UK. But I am looking to install a TTE or a Rotrex supercharger soon and replace my brakes with PBR or brembo.

Hi, I am a new member since 3rd of January 2009, but I never introduced myself in your forum. I am from Athens, Greece. I have a Lexus IS200 since 2005. I have not done many modifications yet, since I work a lot offshore and there is not much time to spend on my car. The only things that I have manage to install on my car up to now is Ksport coilovers, K&N filter and an HKS silent exhaust that I just received today from UK. But I am looking to install a TTE or a Rotrex supercharger soon and replace my brakes with PBR or Brembo.

Hi welcome :D Rotrex very hard to install, you would need Garage with very good skills to do the job for you, TTE is bolt on job mate :D

hi,welcome to loc :)

Thanks guys, I am looking for a TTE supercharger but it is difficult to find one nowdays. You had two recently for sale but they were sold immidiately. I found a TTE supercharger at TDI. They have also rotrex but from what i see none of you has installed it on your cars.

Thanks guys, I am looking for a TTE supercharger but it is difficult to find one nowdays. You had two recently for sale but they were sold immidiately. I found a TTE supercharger at TDI. They have also rotrex but from what i see none of you has installed it on your cars.

I know where you can get 2nd had one mate, about 2k :D

Ok shoot it! where???

Ok shoot it! where???

Send me your email address, and i will pass on to him selling it :D