Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blueflame Or Cobra?

mr mech

Yep as Asi said the Blueflame seems to be designed for the TRD/TTE rear lip as it does stick out an inch on the standard bumper. I'll try and get a picture up for you of it with TRd on.

Sound wise the Blueflame is pretty loud initially but quietens down quite nicely once the soot has built up inside. Still got a nice noise to it - i always forget how nice it sounds untill im at a garage and the mech is driving it onto the ramp.

Yep as Asi said the Blueflame seems to be designed for the TRD/TTE rear lip as it does stick out an inch on the standard bumper. I'll try and get a picture up for you of it with TRd on.

ive got one on the forum. will find and post link

Ive got a blueflame on mine sounds nice

Then got the center box taken out its now very loud!!

once it was on didnt like the look all that much it hung a bit low from the bumper so i played around with it

to bring it up more.

Plus they come with some funny looking bit inside the tip which has packing inside of it?

So i took it out and what a pig to do took me ages lol

Heres a pic of it.

post-14069-1237379938.jpg

I was looking into a new exhaust too. I found a video on youtube of a greddy exhaust on an is300 though and it sounds amazing

Do you think that this exhaust can be fitted onto an is200 and whether it would sound similar to that of the is300? Or whether there is another is200 exhaust on the market that sounds like that?

I just got a cobra exhaust from eBay for my Is200 se. The mechanic tried to fit it this morning but found that the central hangers don't line up with the rubbers properly, the small cut out in the suspension is about an inch out causing the exhaust to make contact with it, and the tailpipe is 2 inches too far right to fit in the bumper cut out. My car is a standard UK IS200 according to the log book and HPI check, so this is baffling me seeing as you guys have had no problems. Its clearly not right for my car so does that mean I have a sport without knowing it or what? If anyone else recognises the symptoms could they let me know of a suitable alternative exhaust as i can send this one back.

My car is a standard UK IS200 according to the log book and HPI check, so this is baffling me seeing as you guys have had no problems. Its clearly not right for my car so does that mean I have a sport without knowing it or what?

The Sport uses exactly the same exhaust as the other models, shouldn't make any difference.

My car is a standard UK IS200 according to the log book and HPI check, so this is baffling me seeing as you guys have had no problems. Its clearly not right for my car so does that mean I have a sport without knowing it or what?

The Sport uses exactly the same exhaust as the other models, shouldn't make any difference.

as stevie said they all the same

Anyone got any clips of how these exhausts sound? It's all good seeing them on the car but for me it's all about how it sounds!

before i bought mines there was a clip on the eBay listing. isnt there one there now mate?