Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Door And Wing Mirror

Ellz

Sold all the other doors and other wing mirror so just getting rid of these last bits now.

For sale: Door

Item Condition:This is a drivers side rear door in original Lexus Silver. The car is a 2000 model so has seen 9 years of use but is still in good condition. The Door will come with the glass which is the Lexus tinted glass which is an optional extra. Any questions please ask.

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=110365225866

Pictures: e395_1.JPG

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only due to weight/size and risk of smashing the glass, item can be in either eastbourne of brighton which ever is easiest for collection. I am willing to travel but at a cost, please email for distance and price.

For sale: Mirror

Extra Info:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=110365226203

Item Condition:

This is a Lexus IS200 Passengers side Wing Mirror for sale. It is from a 2000 model and is in the Original Lexus Silver. It was in full working condition when removed from the car, it also includes the glass. This sale is for only the wing mirror only NOT the door.

Pictures: 384b_1.JPG

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: P&P will be £10 within the UK will post abroad but please contact me for prices

Cheers Elliott

Edited by janey
To conform with 'for sale' T & C's

Opp sorry Janey, cheers for that.

hello mate i want the mirror is it suitable for a 2001 sport model and is the colour coded bit removable ta

Yeah pretty sure the mirrors never changed on any of the IS200's

Im pretty sure the colour coded bit is changeable can someone else confirm this for me ???

37684 are you the person who contacted me via ebay ????

Cheers Elliott