Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mk1 - Us Spec Rear Markers/reflectors.

Hello all.

Put a post up on the the American OC regarding the rear markers/running lights/reflectors that were fitted to US spec mk1 GS's. No reply as yet though. Has anybody here fitted them to their GS over here. I personally dont really like the blanking plates that we have instead so looking to get some US lenses. Can find ones for the mk2's no worries but not sure if they are the same?

Anybody help? or work for Lexus even?

Cheers

Ross

• 2 weeks later...
Is the wiring there for them as standard though?

Mine is a 1995 model and when i took my rear bumper off to fit some parking sensors there was no wiring evident unless there is a connector lurking in the boot somewhere.

Im not too bothered about the wiring to be honest, if i got hold of some and wanted them to be functional wiring would be pretty easy. Havent actually looked into these much further yet but still think it would improve the car. The blanking plates look kinda cheap

as far as i can tell, there just reflectors, so no wireing needed, i can get the part number if peeps want it, and order from LGB/TGB

I'd be interested Mat if price is reasonable as mine are just matt black blanks on a blue bumper and one is scuffed too.

added P/N in EPC part numbers, top of the GS sub forum

they are only reflectors that i can defo see, im going to place an order in about 2 weeks for some, you will also need the nuts for the rear to hold them in

Will have to nip into my Toyota dealer with those part numbers Monster Mat, dont suppose you have obtained a price for them have you? I might try a US dealer in Texas ive used before. Just wish the dollar was still high :(