Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picked Up The Wifes New Car!

we were gettin tired of the wifes old 1.7 puma so................... heres the new car!!just press pics coz i've lost the lead for my phone!

celica gt

carphoto223647.jpg

carphoto206007f.jpg

and it goes like stink!!! 190bhp!

stick's to the road like poop to a blanket!! :D

soon as i've found my lead i'll post pics of it buts the same one as in the pic and same colour!it'll be a pic next to my lex!

if the wing gets damaged it will be getting taken off!!priced one up at my work! over a £1500+vat+paint fully adjustable though. :shutit:

coz is a mans car!!lol :winky: the celica only has 23000 miles on it its a 55plate with full service history!!it was serviced by me at my garage so i know the car.it was a older womans second car and was only out on dry weekends.

yep its a man cars ofcourse lol. i also like the rear wheel drive hehe. bet that cost a quite a few good pennies lol. bet you its quicker than the lexus lol

dont go their already had a ribbin from the wife,it makes my car look like its goin in reverse!!!190bhp standard but i'm goin to have a wee play with it!!heehee not too bad £9000 for the car and she got 3000 for her puma so £6000 cash later its ours and only £300 fully comp to insure!and she'll never need sorry i'll never need to pay for bits ever again!

yep its a man cars ofcourse lol. i also like the rear wheel drive hehe. bet that cost a quite a few good pennies lol. bet you its quicker than the lexus lol

dont go their already had a ribbin from the wife,it makes my car look like its goin in reverse!!!190bhp standard but i'm goin to have a wee play with it!!heehee not too bad £9000 for the car and she got 3000 for her puma so £6000 cash later its ours and only £300 fully comp to insure!and she'll never need sorry i'll never need to pay for bits ever again!

thats quite good for £9k. insurance is really cheap for women lol. dont worry i should have my super charger soon. i think you should have got her a 140 bhp one lol instead of the beams engine

thats quite good for £9k. insurance is really cheap for women lol. dont worry i should have my super charger soon. i think you should have got her a 140 bhp one lol instead of the beams engine

not just a woman dude................my wife is the enemy...............shes a traffic cop!!!!!!!!! goin to have a look about and see what their is for it dont wanna go the super charger route as the corolla kompressor uses the same engine and to be honest its poop!!!driven a few and was not impressed!!

not just a woman dude................my wife is the enemy...............shes a traffic cop!!!!!!!!! goin to have a look about and see what their is for it dont wanna go the super charger route as the corolla kompressor uses the same engine and to be honest its poop!!!driven a few and was not impressed!!

damnnn traffic cop. bet you she tell you how to get away with stuff....well they are pretty good at mid range but you could get them upto 250 bhp which is pretty good but it all comes down to how much you want to spend.

dont wanna go the super charger route as the corolla kompressor uses the same engine and to be honest its poop!!!driven a few and was not impressed!!

The Corolla Compressor uses a 4 cylinder engine, doesn't it ? Not sure how you can make any sort of judgement about how good a charged IS200 is by driving a Corolla ?

Nice car fella.

Don't mean to put you off, but I read on TOC that some of the engines fitted to Celica/Avensis's have a serious oil consumption issue. I'm sure you'll know more about this being a Toyota tech.

Nice car fella.

Don't mean to put you off, but I read on TOC that some of the engines fitted to Celica/Avensis's have a serious oil consumption issue. I'm sure you'll know more about this being a Toyota tech.

not the engine in the 190's that ones ok totally diff internals(vvtl-i)! but its not a problem even if you do have the bad engine(vvti) its covered by toyota for 8 years or 105,000 miles!

so basically you'll get a engine for free if it drinks oil as long as you have a partial service history!

corolla avensis celica rav4 were all affected