Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Crazy!

By the time you have finished reading this article , i can assure you that your heart rate will go up a notch...mine did!

HERE

Heres some of the feedback on that story...HERE and HERE (but you have to put up with the pink page). Some feedback from the second link just shows that there are no justice sometimes and is quite sad.

22 grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boils my blood that!! SCROUNGERS!!!!!!!!to be honest i've seen fatter people workin!!!they should all get a chap on the head!!!!

Wish i was on 22k a year :tsktsk: i was made redundant at the end of last year and still cant get a job and have worked nearly 22 years so far, and all i get is £121 every 2 weeks to run my house and feed my family :msn-cry: so looks like i'd better start eating more burgers and chips to up my income, God i hate lazy people :tsktsk: the last 2 jobs i went for i never got because i'm over qualified?? how the hell does that work? all i want is a bloody job :iraqi-info-minister:

its pretty crap now for jobs. im stil a student and have a part time job. it would be harder for you as you would have a family to feed. i hate lazy people too wht really ticks me off is that the council actually gives them 22k a year. i would tell them to get their finger out

its pretty crap now for jobs. im stil a student and have a part time job. it would be harder for you as you would have a family to feed. i hate lazy people too wht really ticks me off is that the council actually gives them 22k a year. i would tell them to get their finger out

Its really irritating mate, I've never really been out of work and was working while i was at school so have worked for about 25 years in total :whistling: I'm just lucky i have quite a bit in savings and my partner works,

The thing that really P's me off with people like that is that they think they deserve more money :tsktsk: I've been out of work for 3 months now and feel ashamed for not having a job at the moment and claiming my £121 every 2 weeks!

Its really irritating mate, I've never really been out of work and was working while i was at school so have worked for about 25 years in total :whistling: I'm just lucky i have quite a bit in savings and my partner works,

The thing that really P's me off with people like that is that they think they deserve more money :tsktsk: I've been out of work for 3 months now and feel ashamed for not having a job at the moment and claiming my £121 every 2 weeks!

i understand mate. the people like yourself have been working for 25 years and are unemployed now but that fat family want more and the guy hasnt worked the past 11 years. i would jus get bored sitting in the house. i guess they just sit and eat all day long.

i understand mate. the people like yourself have been working for 25 years and are unemployed now but that fat family want more and the guy hasnt worked the past 11 years. i would jus get bored sitting in the house. i guess they just sit and eat all day long.

Yeh and i bet there fridge is on wheels :o

I cant even sit still in the day time, so it looks like i'll be doing more wheel refurbs and making bits for my lex untill i find something :blink:

Yeh and i bet there fridge is on wheels :o

I cant even sit still in the day time, so it looks like i'll be doing more wheel refurbs and making bits for my lex untill i find something :blink:

hehe...hope you find a job soon mate

I'm sorry how are they too fat to work? They could easily work in a call centre or something..........

This country makes me sick, the whole system is :tsktsk: up - the fact that people are such s***s to abuse it, benefits system is so ridiculous it supports it, the press for giving these people a voice...........

@Aztec: That's the worst part, when honest decent people lose their jobs, you get barely nothing to get you by until you find another job whereas if you decide to stop looking for a job and resign to being a fat b*****d then you get £22k...........

Hope you find a job soon mate :)

well well well another sad story about the "benefits" system, there are loads out there, whole families are growing up using the system for their own benefit, kids don't go to work, why should they when it is so easy to scrounge? the council give teen mothers houses when ex soldiers walk the streets looking for somewhere to call home......

Why is it professional dole scrounger houses are (nearly) always filthy? not as if they have to go anywhere???????

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: are you kiddin' me mate? I bet that all the money they got paid in the last 11 years were from your taxes. Un :tsktsk: believable.

"We all want to lose weight to stop the abuse we get in the street, but we don't know how." REally? You fat :tsktsk: .I will tell you how: EAT LESS. and work.

I better leave this and come back in couple of ours when I am calm. :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

It's people like this who make me really hate England and make me want to move to Canada. Instead of the government giving them hand-out's to fund their million callorie per day diet, they should be given a cross trainer each and be orderd to do half an hour on it each day. Then, when they are, and I use this term very loosley, !!!FIT!!! enough to work, they should be made to pay back every penny they have scrounged to shove more bacon fat down their gullet.

When this country sucks, it really sucks.

Jim.