Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport - Wing Mirror

Hi everyone,

Some guy in his £200 Laguna hit my Lexus IS200 wing mirror and broke both the housing and the glass !

Does anyone know where I can get a secondhand / cheap one ?

It's a black Lexus IS200 sport on a 52 plate. I need the offside mirror and housing.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Hi mate, welcome to LOC.

Have you had a look on eBay, plenty of IS200's been broken on there. Also try sites such as breakeryard and 247spares.co.uk

Guys, thanks for the welcome, your advice is most welcome.

Checked out the guy on eBay. Looked OK but also went to 247spares and found one for £63, guaranteed for 90 days so have gone down that route. Should be here in a couple of days.

I really thought the wing mirror was going to cost more than the idiots laguna ! :)

Thanks again

Cheers, Steve

I really thought the wing mirror was going to cost more than the idiots laguna ! :)

I believe a new mirror and case is about £250 from Lexus!

Hi Guys, I now have my new mirror and housing from 247spares.co.uk so all I have to do is fit it !

I say all I have to do because I found this on the site which made it look simple.

http://www.geoffh.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ima...rror/mirror.pdf

I followed the instructions but got stuck right at the begining ! The section I am stuck on is the part that says "At the side of the door panel is a locking clip". I can't see this on my door panel (IS200 Sport on a 52 plate). All the other pictures seem to be correct but this clip seems to be missing.

Any clues on how to remove the door panel and replace the mirror would be appreciated.

Cheers, Steve