Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Centre Caps

Can anyone tell me which other cars have the same size centre caps as mine as the lexus ones aren't coming up that often and I don't want to pay £60 for a set from the Lexus dealer?

I bid on a set and a pair and missed out right at the end, my own fault for not paying attention, they don't come up very often tho, haven't tried the breakers yet actually

I just had a quick look on 247spares for you rory and they're currently dismantling 37 IS200's so give them a try and i'm sure you'll find what your looking for, I bet it will be cheaper than eBay aswell.

If your not happy with them you can just send them back too.

I just had a quick look on 247spares for you rory and they're currently dismantling 37 IS200's so give them a try and i'm sure you'll find what your looking for, I bet it will be cheaper than ebay aswell.

If your not happy with them you can just send them back too.

i might have a look as im looking for sport pedals.

thanks mate

Can anyone tell me which other cars have the same size centre caps as mine as the lexus ones aren't coming up that often and I don't want to pay £60 for a set from the Lexus dealer?

I have a set for the 18inch wheels dont know if they fit 17inch or not :question:

yeh I am still looking, i've managed for months without them but when they come up on eBay and then I miss out right at the end its frustrating, lol, i'll just keep checking eBay for now

i've really curbed my spending while unemployed otherwise I would, i'd only have to buy 3 anyway as I got one with the spare wheel, and its been in the drawer ever since