Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ferrari Meet At Wim

johnboy

Oh damn is that this weekend? Haven't been on the WIM forum for a bit, sadly I'm away this weekend, would have loved to have popped along to that.

If anyone does go, please take lots of pics! :D

:msn-cry:

I would of gone to this, but it's a shame it's this weekend, as it's mother's day, and seeing as i've not bought her anything yet, i think i should at least visit with a card or something rather than going to a car meet.

Lol !!!

Meets 10am-till-1pm..... We have around 20 Ferrari's and around 10 other high end marques on site..... We have a huge Italian theme going on to make this a fun meet..... would love to see some LOC members there :)

I would of gone to this, but it's a shame it's this weekend, as it's mother's day, and seeing as i've not bought her anything yet, i think i should at least visit with a card or something rather than going to a car meet.

You sure your Mum doesn't fancy a trip out to see a bunch of nice cars ? :lol:

You sure your Mum doesn't fancy a trip out to see a bunch of nice cars ? :lol:

Some how I can't see her being impressed with this as an "outing" on mother's day :lol:

Awesome pics, gutted not to have made that although at least it saves the owners cleaning my drool off their cars........loving the 599 B)

We are talking between 30k to 190+k for some of these cars and guess what, at the chassis they were a 100% fail, 10 out of 10 cars measured had significant issues :unsure:

any thoughts on another loc day??

LOC is very close to my heart for many reasons, so yes it would be good to have another epic meet. My only downside is time, whilst i can work 42 day week i tend to find staff are not so keen :unsure:

Nevertheless maybe we could do a project garage build like a coilover install, tune and calibrate for the clubs knowledge bank :)

Awesome pics, gutted not to have made that although at least it saves the owners cleaning my drool off their cars........loving the 599 B)

We are talking between 30k to 190+k for some of these cars and guess what, at the chassis they were a 100% fail, 10 out of 10 cars measured had significant issues :unsure:

Really? Very interesting, wonder if the geo being out makes more or less of a difference with a car like a Ferrari (could either be so finely tuned that being out throws everything off, or the car could be so good that it doesn't make much of a difference in normal road use)?