Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Double Din/sat Nav Unit

Hi all,

Right, I've had my car for a couple of years and have done a few upgrades, I now want to fit a double din cd/dvd with sat nav to replace my current oem stereo. I was wondering where do I get the fascia adapter from, also my car is s spec so there isn't an amp, will a standard toyota stereo wiring adapter (to convert to iso) be the same as the lexus??? I've seen this stereo which is a JVC kw7000

linky

Does anyone here have this, or know of it, could anyone recommend me one thats in a similar price bracket???

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Shak

good unit thats hard to beat for the price..

its cheaper here: jvc HU

toyota loom will work, think its the mr2 one your after and autoleads facia kit..

should be able to get it all from the place i linked to..

good unit thats hard to beat for the price..

its cheaper here: jvc HU

toyota loom will work, think its the mr2 one your after and autoleads facia kit..

should be able to get it all from the place i linked to..

Thanks for the ultra fast reply, its certainly cheaper which is good, was wondering about the fascia adpater. The picture on the site shows the adapter and a pocket that goes underneath a single din unit, does this adapter do both or is this the wrong one. Also how does the adapter look when its in the car, does the plastic match alright??

Thanks

Shak

its not going to match 100% but there are some walkthrughs to mod it if you want..

the facia kit is single or double din, you just trim teh centre bar out, i also hand to use a dremmel on the bottom of teh frame to makes ure the tilt function worked smoothely but that was a Kenwood so not sure about this one.

Give em a call at the wolverhampton shop, they shoud be able to sort you everything out, they know the is200 very well now the amount of time i spend there!!

if you want to use it with an ipod, dont forget the ipod adaptor..

its not going to match 100% but there are some walkthrughs to mod it if you want..

the facia kit is single or double din, you just trim teh centre bar out, i also hand to use a dremmel on the bottom of teh frame to makes ure the tilt function worked smoothely but that was a Kenwood so not sure about this one.

Give em a call at the wolverhampton shop, they shoud be able to sort you everything out, they know the is200 very well now the amount of time i spend there!!

if you want to use it with an ipod, dont forget the ipod adaptor..

thanks for that mate,

Have you got a link to the walk through mod please

thanks