Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

40mm Drop.

Andy-R

Has annyone dropped there IS SE by 40mm? I think maybe it's abit too much but not sure, also what sort of implications would/could there be with regards to the geo etc. Can't really afford Tein springs at the mo and have seen some 40mm ones for less than a ton.

i had some gmax lowering springs on one of my cars and they were rubbish, they ended up sagging a lot and the wheels scraped on the arches when i went over speed bumps this was only a 25mm drop, the wheels were only 1" bigger than standard with the right offset too. stear clear of cheap crap, wait untill you can afford something decent.

i had some gmax lowering springs on one of my cars and they were rubbish, they ended up sagging a lot and the wheels scraped on the arches when i went over speed bumps this was only a 25mm drop, the wheels were only 1" bigger than standard with the right offset too. stear clear of cheap crap, wait untill you can afford something decent.

exactly what red devil said steer clear from cheap crap. i am just waiting for second hand coils or would i have bought tein springs asap

• 4 months later...
Mines dropped about 70mm, dont have too many problems with the speed ramps but do have take it steady over them and seems better since i fitted the 18" chicanes :whistling:

2009_0131snoopersapphireplus0005_ed.jpg

Hi mate, how was your suspension initially? Lower in front?

• 2 weeks later...