Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Springs

Ally

Finally took the plunge and ordered some TTE springs. Booked in with Dr Bones at the start of April to get them fitted. I can't wait. I also ordered some fan washer jets at the same time. With my gold discount it all came to £150. More or less saved my membership fee in one order :) Excellent value and friendly service from Lexus Hanley yet again.

Finally took the plunge and ordered some TTE springs. Booked in with Dr Bones at the start of April to get them fitted. I can't wait. I also ordered some fan washer jets at the same time. With my gold discount it all came to £150. More or less saved my membership fee in one order :) Excellent value and friendly service from Lexus Hanley yet again.

Nice one mate, getting the bug again :D

I got the Eibach's fitted to my sport just prior to Xmas. They say they are a 35mm drop but it looks way more. I think it means 35mm drop from Sport height which is a fair bit. I was also worried that the back of the car would be higher than the front as the Sport has increased lowering on the rear compared to the front but it was an even drop - another pointer to the figures being from Sport hieght.

Hi Gordon. Yeah getting the springs on and then hopefully the rest of the body kit this year. Maybe some other things aswell :winky:

I got the Eibach's fitted to my sport just prior to Xmas. They say they are a 35mm drop but it looks way more. I think it means 35mm drop from Sport height which is a fair bit. I was also worried that the back of the car would be higher than the front as the Sport has increased lowering on the rear compared to the front but it was an even drop - another pointer to the figures being from Sport hieght.

have you got a picture of your car with the springs mate as i have the cheap nasty ones from eBay thinking to change to eibachs springs soon.

Hi Gordon. Yeah getting the springs on and then hopefully the rest of the body kit this year. Maybe some other things aswell :winky:

Nice one Ally :D how's the family doing now mate :question: anymore on the way :winky:

Well got the springs fitted yesterday. Dr Bones fitted them and then did the geometry. Not only does the car look loads better, the handling has improved no end. They seem to be even more comfortable. I had a niggling creak from the back end :whistling: , and that has disappeared too. All in all extremely happy and only wish i had done it years ago. I'll post some photos up next week when the springs have settled a bit.

I did the old 'snow mode' motorway cruise for the first time just to try it out. I managed the 350 mile round trip in just over half a tank of normal Shell unleaded :D

The service from Tony was again to the highest standard and his new premises are very impressive.

• 1 year later...

Why is there such a price difference in the tte springs to the eibach one that are on ebay, has anyone got any pictures of the tte springs lowered on the 5 spoke to compare to edeath's picture

I dont just now.....but I've got a set waiting to get fitted....will stick some pictures up when i get them done.

unless somebody comes along before then with a pic