Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member, New Car

Welcome,Alistair.

you'll have to get used to going alot slower

No, he's bought a 300!! :whistling:

It's true, although even the IS300 is much slower than the tubby, no offence but an IS200 woulld have been to bigger hit for me to take :D.

I love it to bits so far... And I haven't even driven it! (Dad drove it back cause I spunked all my pennys on it, can't afford insurance yet) Got a few chips here and there, but I'll get chips away out soon me thinks! alloys are a bit kerbed too but apart from that it's mint.

Thinking I'll eventually change the alloys, some nice black ones with polished rims perhaps!

Welcome,Alistair.

you'll have to get used to going alot slower

No, he's bought a 300!! :whistling:

It's true, although even the IS300 is much slower than the tubby, no offence but an IS200 woulld have been to bigger hit for me to take :D.

I wouldn't worry about the slowness dude , my last 3 cars in order were 300bhp Impreza WRX , R33 Skyline GTS and most recently Integra type R , Im more than satisfied and im only rolling in a 200 , its all about the luxury and refineness my friend !!

And of course they look damn P.I.M.P also :winky:

I love it to bits so far... And I haven't even driven it! (Dad drove it back cause I spunked all my pennys on it, can't afford insurance yet)
Not driving it must be a real bugger, hope you get it on the road very soon.