Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Most Miles

Got 391 today on a long run, and filled up but the low fuel light hadn't come on at that point. I've heard of people getting quite a bit more than that, but don't think I could manage it.

why is there 2 lights that warn you?

i just thougt there was the orange light

the most ive hit is 400 miles on a full tank but thats driving pretty carefully by taking the foot of f the gas when going down slopes and being light footed on the gas. I usually hit 200miles on the half way mark. This is not using the snow mode btw :)

Got 391 today on a long run, and filled up but the low fuel light hadn't come on at that point. I've heard of people getting quite a bit more than that, but don't think I could manage it.

why is there 2 lights that warn you?

i just thougt there was the orange light

No there's just the one light (the orange one), that's the one I was on about.

loads i got about 40 with the warning light on, not recommended though,

i usually get around 320 - 380 miles out of tank, and i find driving it hard dont make a huge difference unless your sitting over 100 everywhere, that tends to use alot of fuel up

most i ever got was a motor way run got about 450 which was good for me lol and most of it was sitting at around 80

for me it dont make a difference...i went down to wim yesterday around approx 90miles each way..on the way there i set the cruise at around 70mph and on the way back without cruise was doin above 70...and the fuel usage was more or less the same.....most i have ever got out off a tank is around 290miles..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links