Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Noob @ Ice

iv got a lexus is200 (obv) lol and recently got a poioneer sat nav,

i was just wonering if any of you could help me install it into my car

audio shop charging over£100 to install :| btw im only 17 .... :P

i just need a step by step guid on how to take the original out and install the new 1.

iv seen dj (fogot his name) and his ICE system look real good, so if your out there please reply and helpp :)

oh i also would loke to install the cd changer with it..

THANK YOUUUU!!:)

If you want to fit a double DIN unit you need a suround off eBay, then if you have a SPORT or SE model you need an amp by pass lead, and if not, then you just need the ISO lead for an MR2.

DjWozza is sorting a few things out at the moment and wont be on for a bit.

Stav

Yeah, like asi says, be VERY careful when you take the OEM HU out. It's got sharp bracket part that just love to cut the edge of the console. Follow DJ wozzas guide and tape up the edge of the console with few layers of insulating tape or something.

is there any vids on the net, i need to do it all my self and i need a by pass cable i realy need a proper guide, if any one of you is going to take it out can you plz make a vid it will be very helpful and thanks for the replys evry one !! :) hopfuly have it fitted in by tomorow.

is there any1 from teeside who can do it for me? (stockton, middlesbrough)

• 1 year later...

is there any vids on the net, i need to do it all my self and i need a by pass cable i realy need a proper guide, if any one of you is going to take it out can you plz make a vid it will be very helpful and thanks for the replys evry one !! :) hopfuly have it fitted in by tomorow.

is there any1 from teeside who can do it for me? (stockton, middlesbrough)

follow people's advice and get hold of the walkthrough! no there's no vids, videoing it would be a massive pain in the arse and would be an incredibly long video, it's not a ten minute job.