Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Polished The Lex :-)

two red IS200? thats just being too greedy! hehe jk its looking really nice. Need some advice on polishing though :) what equipment do you use? im abuot to order some stuff and so far i have this is the shopping basket.

Sonus Der Wunder Drying Towel, Pkg/2

Sonus Der Wunder Polishing Towel, Pkg/2

Sonus Der Wunder Buffing Towel, Pkg/2

and im thinking about buying some super Resin and some wax :\ am i going over board with the equipment?

Looking very nice, so the new polisher is working well then? :)

Yes mate it worked a treat to be honest, have to be a bit carefull around the boot area with it so the heads dont catch and around the door handles, but apart from that it worked great, when i'd finished using it i had no arm ache/back ache and the finish was spot on to me and a very big improvement :D

So to me it was worth the money i'd spent on the smartool polisher even though it wasnt that much, used mainly auto glym products doing the red one but hopefully i'll have a few more bottles of potions to try on mine? Mine hasnt been polished for some time so hopefully it'll have a great shine when done :D

is that not your car that you have polished,have i got the right end of the stick.

Sounds really good for the price you got it for - I'm not looking forward to doing mine cos of the impending arm ache! Does the vibration make your hands feel tingly for a while later or does the double head thing work?

Sounds really good for the price you got it for - I'm not looking forward to doing mine cos of the impending arm ache! Does the vibration make your hands feel tingly for a while later or does the double head thing work?

hi aztecbandit mate,

my god what a difference :)

wish i could get my car that good bloody rain drops are stuck in the paint work :(

anyway mate good job on that.

Nice work as usual, gave mine a polish the other day just a quick going over with original Turtle wax but was actually quite happy with the results, well untill I picked my daughter up from school the car park there's just dust, wasn't impressed but nothing a microfibre cloth didn't fix :lol: clay bar next I think:winky: