Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharged Isf

Those are seriously impressive...........

I'm confused by the comments though talking about tuning supras for much less money and stuff - isn't the whole point in tuning that you're doing something individual?

Fully agreed :) Parthi although talking about Supra's is touchy subject at the mo seeing as i'm looking at getting one due to being in love with them and the power increase that can be had and the little money needed for it ;) 1.5k will see you hitting 450bhp in a supra lol which your talking 125 over stock couldn't get that from a Lex ;)

Course mate, if you love supras that's exactly what you should buy! Didn't realise it was so cheap to get the power though? That is impressive! :D

Have you already found one or just starting the search? I knew you were talking about making the switch but didn't realise it was so soon!

Having said that though, I guess the appeal of the mental IS-F is that there probably aren't many about so if you've got the cash you'd have something pretty special........

• 2 weeks later...
i didnt know it was so cheap to get that much power out the supra..

yep, after market zorst/double decat/boost restrictor ring/fmic and your hitting 425-450horses :) suggested add-ons are injectors/walrbo fuel pump/boost controller.

i didnt know it was so cheap to get that much power out the supra..

yep, after market zorst/double decat/boost restrictor ring/fmic and your hitting 425-450horses :) suggested add-ons are injectors/walrbo fuel pump/boost controller.

on the twin turbo i presume?? they all auto's them, or are some manuals?? only thing with supe's IMO is getting a nice example that hasn't been abused to hell and back.....but yeh, seen some absoloute beauties and they are VERY nice!!

so marcus how much a v8 turbo costing you?

lets just say alot more than i would have liked, as i have also had to buy some tools that i did not have when i started it, its not the cost so much, its the time!! its starting to get to me know as i want my IS back on the road, to think i was 1 of only 3 IS200 turbo's in the UK when i took my car of the road now look lol, but it will be fun when its done as i will never sell it......

If you want a fast car buy one stock IMO

:shutit:

some people like to modify

I would like to see pictures of the V8 turbo,

I just want to know how hes managed to get over the front weight ratio.

and how much power its creating

same mate.

The front weight ratio, is not that much more than it was with the 1G-FE, as the V8 is an all alloy, the only part thats not is the sump. as for power it should be somewhere in the 400+ easy with the setup i have.

Heres a Pic, of it, still alot off work to be done, but im hopeing to have it done for the JapShow at santa pod at the end of june.....

oilreturn001.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links