Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bought A New Toy

LexAzur

nice one mate.

take it thats an import judging by the rear bumper??

Very nice mate, what's it like to drive? It always seems to get mixed reviews, never driven one myself but a huge fan of the way they look :)

Is it just the size of the plate that's different? The whole rear end of the car looks different to me but I can't put my finger on what's different compared to the car's we see on our roads...........

generally speaking, the jap import 350's have a small number plate cut out to only allow the jap sized plate to be fitted. its often an obvious way of telling an import 350 from a UK 350. i only know that because i've been looking at them for a while now, but after driving the infiniti G35 over in the US, the 350Z just doesn't seem the same :crybaby:

@lexazur, what sort of spec is the car in terms of trim, extras etc?? how you getting on with it??

generally speaking, the jap import 350's have a small number plate cut out to only allow the jap sized plate to be fitted. its often an obvious way of telling an import 350 from a UK 350. i only know that because i've been looking at them for a while now, but after driving the infiniti G35 over in the US, the 350Z just doesn't seem the same :crybaby:

@lexazur, what sort of spec is the car in terms of trim, extras etc?? how you getting on with it??

Yes it is an import but from America not Japan, I needed a left hooker for here in the South of France.

The spec is 350Z Auto Touring in Blade Silver with black leather, done 30,000 miles, HID lights. Changed the Bose head unit for the new Alpine X305 head unit with ipod connection and the new Parrot Bluetooth 400BT so my Blackberry Storm can be operated totally from the Alpine unit as well as the ipod.

The car is a bit different from my GS 300 and the GS 430, great handling car with lots of power. I drove both manuals and autos and wanted an auto box and think the auto box is great (for me) we have alot of traffic jams here during the summer. The seats are really comfy which was a great surprise and the Z is a great tourer, but the GS 430 is still a quieter more comfy car. The Z is a great :driving: fun car and sounds quite nice too when you boot it.

the wife was lookin to buy 350z nismo !nice cars all that puts me off them is its the reno v6 under the bonnet!!served my time with reno.lovely looking cars though!! :winky:

the wife was lookin to buy 350z nismo !nice cars all that puts me off them is its the reno v6 under the bonnet!!served my time with reno.lovely looking cars though!! :winky:

easily tuned though mate.....

i love them in blue, with full NISMO skirt kit. but the G35 is just a different class and such a shame u can't get one (easily and at reasonable cost) in this country....

nice one mate.

take it thats an import judging by the rear bumper??

Very nice mate, what's it like to drive? It always seems to get mixed reviews, never driven one myself but a huge fan of the way they look :)

Is it just the size of the plate that's different? The whole rear end of the car looks different to me but I can't put my finger on what's different compared to the car's we see on our roads...........

The other thing that is different is no small boot spoiler on mine as fitted to the UK models.