Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Got A Lexus

dandydons

Not quite a new member - joined a while back in my search for a decent IS200 and finally picked one up yesterday from a member - Mr Frosty.

Paul was a pleasure to deal with - 5 hour train trip to Hull and drove the car back to Scotland. Well pleased with the car so far. Hope he doesn't mind me using one of his pics.

Lexusforsale-26.jpg

Looking forward to taking some more active part in the forum now .

Cheers

Kev

Not quite a new member - joined a while back in my search for a decent IS200 and finally picked one up yesterday from a member - Mr Frosty.

Paul was a pleasure to deal with - 5 hour train trip to Hull and drove the car back to Scotland. Well pleased with the car so far. Hope he doesn't mind me using one of his pics.

Lexusforsale-26.jpg

Looking forward to taking some more active part in the forum now .

Cheers

Kev

It was a pleasure to deal with you Kev, and i'm pleased she's going to a good home and hopefully a new owner that will look after it like i did.

Will still be lurking around on LOC, it's a great forum and it's members have been friendly and a great help over the years. Still not decided on what i'll be getting as a replacement, something a bit more accomodating of all my fishing gear!

On to the next chapter............. :winky:

It was a pleasure to deal with you Kev, and i'm pleased she's going to a good home and hopefully a new owner that will look after it like i did.

Will still be lurking around on LOC, it's a great forum and it's members have been friendly and a great help over the years. Still not decided on what i'll be getting as a replacement, something a bit more accomodating of all my fishing gear!

On to the next chapter............. :winky:

Cheers Paul. At least you will be staying Jap mate. Another one of your pics.Lexusforsale-4.jpg