Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Took My Is300 On A Track Day!

A few weeks ago I took my IS300 on a track day. It wasn't my intention to take my car on the track but to ride in other peoples cars. Well I took it around Oulton Park and I embarrassed a lot of so called fast cars? I can say that I'm very pleased with the handling and the performance(for a standard car). Even some of my friends that I took around were surprised. Can't wait now to get a S/S exhaust for it( going to M.I.J. who do a very good job) :driving:

Really want to do a track day in mine.

been to the ring but thats a different kettle of fish.

How much was it at oulton park?

Stav

It didn't cost anything as it was part of a Marshals Track day(thanks to Mr.Palmer). But I think its about £140. Its a great track as most 'drivers' will tell you. :driving:

in my opion M.I.J are two expensive they wanted about a grand for my mates limited edition sorer for twin pipes all the way from manifold to the rear but he found a guy that done an excellent job for £500 i will try nd get the number for you .

in my opion M.I.J are two expensive they wanted about a grand for my mates limited edition sorer for twin pipes all the way from manifold to the rear but he found a guy that done an excellent job for £500 i will try nd get the number for you .

That would great if you could, thanks! :)

i had a m.i.j exhaust fitted to my St24 it is a good bit of kit, straight through decat sports type 4inch jobbie. we got club discounts from STownersclub and they only charged me £350 for the full sport exhuast, and they are nice friendly people and you can watch all the work being done as well, i might have to save my pennies again.