Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Discs And Pads All Round £122 Inc P+p

wnp_uk

so do you think the PERFORMANCE brake discs AND EBC ULTIMAX PADS would be much better than the cheaper 1s ?

thanks for the advice ..

i dnt think the discs in the eBay listing are ebc just the pads . made me think that the performance disc bit just meant normal discs with grooves , im not to fussed on paying 100 more to have groves if they dnt actually make a diffrence

im workin on a budget i need cam belt doing aswell :(

any1 know a good garage in kent ?

course it will mate. what you pay is what you get.

i was looking at black diamond disc which were £188 and ebc would be around £80

£188 quid for the black diamonds discs all around? Where did you find these? They do look quite sexy though in black and would go great with my car's colour.

I've been using 3G discs (grooved and dimpled) at the front for the past 8 months or so and i'd recommend them, they are @£176 for just the pair of fronts. As mentioned, you really do get what you pay and with brakes, it's worth the extra money for a piece of mind.

The only reason why i goto Ashford is for cineworld and outlet centre. Don't use any garages there.

I've been using 3G discs (grooved and dimpled) at the front for the past 8 months or so and i'd recommend them, they are @£176 for just the pair of fronts. As mentioned, you really do get what you pay and with brakes, it's worth the extra money for a piece of mind.

The only reason why i goto Ashford is for cineworld and outlet centre. Don't use any garages there.

what garage do you use then m8 and were ? i havent lived around here long so dont really know any at all

I found some 3g discs on eBay for £147, do they look legit? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=290303174471

(item number 290303174471)

I found some 3g discs on eBay for £147, do they look legit? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=290303174471

Yep that's legit, thats the user i bought mine from. The ones i have are RS-10 and i can see the price has gone down since i bought a pair (£149 now), so thats good.

Yep that's legit, thats the user i bought mine from. The ones i have are RS-10 and i can see the price has gone down since i bought a pair (£149 now), so thats good.

Hi,

I am looking to change my front dics and pads for my is200. First time i've heard of these 3G discs and they look good. Do they perform better then the oem discs and pads, u notice better braking? What pads would you recommend with these discs?

Aky

I am looking to change my front dics and pads for my is200. First time i've heard of these 3G discs and they look good. Do they perform better then the oem discs and pads, u notice better braking?

I could be wrong, but I believe that the 3G discs are actually made by brembo, and then 3G put the grooves on them. So being brembo, they should be pretty good.

i bought the cheap 1s ..

turns out there ebc discs and the mintex pads .. bargain

Unless they're fake ? Sorry to sound negative, but it does happen, and I really don't see how someone can sell a complete set of EBC discs and Mintex pads brand-new for £97.50 (although ok, postage is pretty pricey at £24.50).