Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Got The Pic 2 Come On.

Fella's nice one for the replies and compliments, appreciated.

And in response to the question re it being higher at the front, ASI got it right, it's parked on a really bad common land and the rear tyres were on a hump so pushed up the rear.

So lads, you reckon i should paint the calipers black instead of the silver they already are? And what stickers? You talking about the caliper stickers with the "Lexus" logo?

Any other suggestions??

How's everyone doing?? Been enjoying the sun, cruising in the Lexus'?

Aztec My Man, yeah i did paint it silver, thought the basic black mesh looked a bit boring, so gave it a whirl and came up nice, looks a bit different to a lot of the others, thanks to a bit of basic paintng.

How's it going?

What do you think 2 the suggestion of painting the calipers black instead of silver? And do the decals look a lot better?

Aztec My Man, yeah i did paint it silver, thought the basic black mesh looked a bit boring, so gave it a whirl and came up nice, looks a bit different to a lot of the others, thanks to a bit of basic paintng.

How's it going?

What do you think 2 the suggestion of painting the calipers black instead of silver? And do the decals look a lot better?

Think its down to personal choice to be honest matey, the black looks very good on the plat ice IS200's with white or silver lexus decals? or go for red calipers with white decals for a sporty look? (i've got gold on my aztec fire) but did have black with white decals :D

If it was me though i'd go for the black and white/silver decals :D The lower mesh does look a lot better mate, and suits the platinum ice coloured lex :D

Nice 1 mate, yeah i know it's down 2 personal choice but the opinion of others helps, especially from on here.

I think im gunna go for the black calipers and white/silver decals (not decided yet), just gunna order some off e-bay, gunna get it done by saturday.

Nice 1 mate, yeah i know it's down 2 personal choice but the opinion of others helps, especially from on here.

I think im gunna go for the black calipers and white/silver decals (not decided yet), just gunna order some off e-bay, gunna get it done by saturday.

Sound mate, and if you dont like it you can always try a different colour :whistling:

What else you got planned for your motor matey :)

Not 2 sure what to do next to be honest with you fella, i've just been doin little things, such as painting the odd bit under the hood. I've been thinkin about maybe gettin the rear windows tinted?? (Any thoughts)

I'm currently in the market for a replacement nearside wing. Mine had a bit of a bump and i'm a bit of a perfectionist and want 2 get the bodywork in 100% condition.

Oh yeah i'm also looking out for a new CD player, mine's got the dreaded ERROR message.

Other than all that i aint 2 sure what to do. Any suggestions?

Not 2 sure what to do next to be honest with you fella, i've just been doin little things, such as painting the odd bit under the hood. I've been thinkin about maybe gettin the rear windows tinted?? (Any thoughts)

I'm currently in the market for a replacement nearside wing. Mine had a bit of a bump and i'm a bit of a perfectionist and want 2 get the bodywork in 100% condition.

Oh yeah i'm also looking out for a new CD player, mine's got the dreaded ERROR message.

Other than all that i aint 2 sure what to do. Any suggestions?

Yeh think the rear tints would look good a bit like the sport, and maybe the skirt kit in the future? :unsure:

The stereo's are a pain in the rear, i've taken mine out while its working and fitted a double din dvd player, new speakers and a couple of amps in mine, so if i ever do sell the car i have a working headunit to put back in?

Have you got a hid kit fitted yet? there a great update to the standard headlights and not much to do? :)

Fella's nice one for the replies and compliments, appreciated.

And in response to the question re it being higher at the front, ASI got it right, it's parked on a really bad common land and the rear tyres were on a hump so pushed up the rear.

So lads, you reckon i should paint the calipers black instead of the silver they already are? And what stickers? You talking about the caliper stickers with the "Lexus" logo?

Any other suggestions??

How's everyone doing?? Been enjoying the sun, cruising in the Lexus'?

These r mine not Black but quite dark

2294267548_6e3c9e01ce.jpg

I was gonna paint the mesh on mine when the weather gets a bit better and now i've seen it done it's a goer. Would defo do the calipers black matey will stand out against the Plat Ice, mine are blue with silver stickers but I wanted mine to match the car like it's been said it's down to personal taste, just make sure when you do them you give them good scrub with de-greaser 1st :) and then get some pics up when it's done.

Fella's hows it going? Lexus2D i like the brake discs, how much they set you back?

Aztec u mention the Hid kit, u say they aren't a lot 2 do, is that cash wise or is that time wise? Or even better-both?

And does it make much of a difference? I saw something on here where some guy has taken the lights apart and painted the area around the bulb, ring any bells? That a good idea?

Oh and summat else i wanted 2 ask u, i saw a topic on here on how 2 alter the boot spring so that it opens further after adding a spoiler or after time it descreases in opening space, anybody know how 2 do this or have a better step by step guide? I aint the most technical of people although i've ordered a few bits of e-bay for **** i can do/try myself.

Fella's hows it going? Lexus2D i like the brake discs, how much they set you back?

Aztec u mention the Hid kit, u say they aren't a lot 2 do, is that cash wise or is that time wise? Or even better-both?

And does it make much of a difference? I saw something on here where some guy has taken the lights apart and painted the area around the bulb, ring any bells? That a good idea?

Oh and summat else i wanted 2 ask u, i saw a topic on here on how 2 alter the boot spring so that it opens further after adding a spoiler or after time it descreases in opening space, anybody know how 2 do this or have a better step by step guide? I aint the most technical of people although i've ordered a few bits of e-bay for **** i can do/try myself.

Yes matey, the HID kits are quite cheep now and very easy to fit, you'll wonder what you did without them if you fit a set B) There a really good mod for the IS200 :)

Have a look at THIS topic mate with a cure for the boot lid :)

I dropped on the disks on e-bay think they cost me £75 ish

This is the web site but wouldnt want 2 pay the askin price Rotor Disks