Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is 250 Se-l Auto With Mm

Hi all.

I'm thinking of getting one of these 2nd hand to replace my wife's car. I'd prefer to have to spend no more than 10k (12k tops) + trade in on a Skoda Fabia Estate (offered trade in value of 4k by my local Mazda garage when we were shopping around for a Mazda 3.) That makes a budge of 14-16k. Realistically speaking would I be able to beat a dealer down to that ballpark figure on a 2 year old car? Or am I going to have to settle on one that's 3 years old?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

A few months ago I was looking for this same spec but slightly newer. The main problem I hit was that there were few SE-L MM Autos available, however, I was also limiting myself to a only few colours which didn't help. There was a much wider choice of SE spec cars and I started to question whether I really needed all the extras on the SE-L.

Cars without MM tend to be significantly cheaper and I think would fall within your budget. However, if you find an SE-L with MM that you like don't be put off by the asking price. According to http://www.am-online.com/NewCarSalesFigures/ Lexus new car sales are down 48% this year and so dealers should be willing to negotiate if they want to win your business.

Good luck and I hope you have an interesting time.