Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Polished Part For My Lex!

Been polishing again and thought i'd tidy up the de-cat manifold that i had off Stav (cheers matey :) ) Polished the cat covers and sprayed the pipework with high temp black paint B)

If i get chance i'm going to have a go at doing the fuel rail and alternator next off my car and have a go at the manifold heat shields, But might try and find a spare alternator and fuel rail so i can still use my motor while there being done :)

Never took a before pic so borrowed one to give you an idea of what it looked like before ;)

Before

catpipebefore.jpg

After

DSCF1711_edited.jpg

Should look quite good when i get the other bits that i'm picking up on Sunday :winky:

:D

Been polishing again and thought i'd tidy up the de-cat manifold that i had off Stav (cheers matey :) ) Polished the cat covers and sprayed the pipework with high temp black paint B)

If i get chance i'm going to have a go at doing the fuel rail and alternator next off my car and have a go at the manifold heat shields, But might try and find a spare alternator and fuel rail so i can still use my motor while there being done :)

Never took a before pic so borrowed one to give you an idea of what it looked like before ;)

Before

catpipebefore.jpg

After

DSCF1711_edited.jpg

Should look quite good when i get the other bits that i'm picking up on Sunday :winky:

So you getting your other bits this sunday mate :question: :D

Before

catpipebefore.jpg

After

DSCF1711_edited.jpg

:lol: :lol: yes mate and cant wait :D Got to get my car upto Steves so i can get the cambelt done next :D

just thinking mate, wonder what it would have looked like the other way round?? i.e polished manifold and black heat shields :whistling: lol!! not that you'd be doing that after all this hard work!!

are you polishing your other bits too mate :shifty:

Before

catpipebefore.jpg

After

DSCF1711_edited.jpg

:lol: :lol: yes mate and cant wait :D Got to get my car upto Steves so i can get the cambelt done next :D

Well give me a call when you going, and i will pop-up if im not working :D not been up to see Steve for few weeks now, was going to last week, as my car needs MOT, but got called into work :o

Before

catpipebefore.jpg

After

DSCF1711_edited.jpg

Well give me a call when you going, and i will pop-up if im not working :D not been up to see Steve for few weeks now, was going to last week, as my car needs MOT, but got called into work :o

Ok mate will do, Will have to pop over the road for a pint :D