Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Noticed A Beams Engine For Sale... Any Thoughts?

brice1ie

Well, if anyone would know, Mat would - what he hasn't done to an IS etc is not worth doing!! :-)

I may be wrong, but wasn't Prolex setup by some guys from this site a few years ago??

Well, if anyone would know, Mat would - what he hasn't done to an IS etc is not worth doing!! :-)

I may be wrong, but wasn't Prolex setup by some guys from this site a few years ago??

Yes prolex was setup by 4 members from this site, 3 pulled out, for whatever there reasons, leaving Dave to run prolex on his own :winky:

Yes prolex was setup by 4 members from this site, 3 pulled out, for whatever there reasons, leaving Dave to run prolex on his own :winky:

dave has put prolex to shame...

dave has put prolex to shame...

Sad thing is........................ he don't see it that way :o i know why one of them pulled out, as he has told me so, he not a member on here anymore mind, but it was some years ago now that he told me :winky:

Dave is ripping people off with that engine.

Remember my whole conversion is ONLY £250 more and thats a RECONDITIONED 3S-GTE not a weak Altezza unit, all fitted, tuned etc..... I know what I would be buying.

Oh I have, and its nearly ready also!!.

Dave is ripping people off with that engine.

Remember my whole conversion is ONLY £250 more and thats a RECONDITIONED 3S-GTE not a weak Altezza unit, all fitted, tuned etc..... I know what I would be buying.

Oh I have, and its nearly ready also!!.

Well the way Dave is working with this is, he not got the engine as such, but can get it for you, its not like he is paid for it and in stock, you could just as well find it yourself and cut Dave out, if i had the time im sure i could fine the same thing.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links