Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Here...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i will wait till markus get backs to me and wait till patrik get his kit and thn see how it goes.

I just e-mailed Gerlinde Reinisch and asked when Markus is coming home from Japan. As I mentioned earlier, he hasn't answered any of my e-mails for the last month.

im confused, who is Marcus ...and whats he got to do with this

so is dave saying that Lexus GB sent the kits to Germany...?, and Dave sold you the kit which Marcus is supposed to be sending....back from Germany?

this what happened..

dave had all the kits in th u.k which he put for sale on his site. then a guy markus from austria or germany bought the kit of dave and paid for them. dave game me markus email so i could ask him if he is going to sell me one kit. he said yes so he goes if i pay him before dave posts all the kits to him it would be easier. so i did pay markus and then dave posted me the kit. so realistically i bought the kit off markus. the same person patrik bought his kit off.

this what happened..

Dave had all the kits in th u.k which he put for sale on his site. then a guy Markus from Austria or Germany bought the kit of Dave and paid for them. Dave game me Markus email so i could ask him if he is going to sell me one kit. he said yes so he goes if i pay him before Dave posts all the kits to him it would be easier. so i did pay Markus and then Dave posted me the kit. so realistically i bought the kit off Markus. the same person Patrick bought his kit off.

so ...you have bought it of Markus, in Germany, but Dave sent it to yo, so Markus has never seen this kit....

so its all Dave's responsibility then

so when Dave said that Markus has the pipes, he doesn't, as he never had the kit, and....it has the pipes anyway, and when he said that they were sent by Lexus, or Markus it hadn't, Because Dave sent it?....yeah?

dave had 4 kits or something he 3 to markus form the uk and one to me. he said he probbally packed the pipes with markus kits. i asked him are the kits sent to markus as same as mines. he said yes so im waiting for patrik to get his tommarow as i will find out hows the condition of his

thanks

This is what I initially thought:

Dave bought the last five kits from TTE and immediately sold them to Markus (Waffenschmiede) in Austria, before they had even left TTE in Cologne. I based this upon the fact that another buyer met up with Markus as he went to pick up the supercharger kits from TTE. However, at least one of the kits was shipped out from Prolex (Dave). I doubt that my kit was shipped from Germany to England, to Austria and then to Sweden. I think either Dave got all the kits from somewhere else or he just had one that he sent to asi.

I will contact the German buyer I spoke to before, and ask him about his kit.

so ...you have bought it of Markus, in Germany, but Dave sent it to yo, so Markus has never seen this kit....

so its all Dave's responsibility then

No, if he bought the kit off Markus, then the responsibility is all Markus's, it's nothing to do with Dave. When you buy something, even if it's over the phone, you enter a contract with the seller. If the seller was Markus then Markus has the responsibility, even if Dave shipped it. The key test is probably who asi paid his money to - if it was to Markus then Markus needs to sort things out for him (quite possibly involving the help of Dave, if Dave was Markus's supplier).

well i was talking to markus before i paid for it. he said that all the kits will be shipped to me in a few days. patrik if your kit is like mines then all the kits were shipped from the u.k and if it is brand new then dave already had my kit sitting about and posted to me so we just need to weait till you get a reply from the guy in germany or wait till you get yours

well i was talking to markus before i paid for it. he said that all the kits will be shipped to me in a few days. patrik if your kit is like mines then all the kits were shipped from the u.k and if it is brand new then dave already had my kit sitting about and posted to me so we just need to weait till you get a reply from the guy in germany or wait till you get yours

I just sent him a message and I will eagerly await his reply as well as picking up my kit tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I just don't understand what Markus did in Cologne if the kits were shipped to him from Dave.

I just sent him a message and I will eagerly await his reply as well as picking up my kit tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I just don't understand what Markus did in Cologne if the kits were shipped to him from Dave.

will await for you kit hope it all goes good mate. if your kit brand new will email marcus and show the kit i have then ask for a refund and send the kit back to prolex. or maybe dave kept a good one for himself and sent me a old mayb....just a thought. will find out soon tho.

could you pm me markus brother email address

thanks

Thought I'd pop in.

Looks like same old rubbish being spouted by same old peoiple.

Story is i was offered 5 kits that were unboxed but unused by someone who in turn was offered them by someone who had worked fro Toyota but had lost his storage space.

I was offered the kits as well as Mr Catchpole from TDI-PLC.

On collecting the kits I actually got ancilleries for 7 not 5, The story told to me was that the original guy was given 7 kits to prepare 7 demo cars.

He did 2. One blew up one was written off and Lexus GB pulled the plug with the rest of the 50 units shipped over by TTE going into storage. These were sold by Toyota GB to TDI/Prolex-UK et al.

The 5 from the 7 were forgotten until the guy lost his lock up.

Interestingly the 7 boxes the bits and bobs came in were addressed from someone at Toyota GB I have dealt with historically at the new Toyota GB address.

I offered the 5 kits to Marcus,whoi I deal with often, In Austria as I wanted shot quickly and people in Europe don't talk about buying stuff they just buy it.

Marcus and I did the deal and I delivered the 4 kits to him the other week with one kit going to the UK.

There were no TTE black boxes so I used the HKS FCD as they are better anyway.

The kits I sold to Marcus were unused but being 9 years old a bit shop soiled......

I do have 2 intercoolers 2 air boxes...........cradles..............piping................pully's.............and odds & sods if anyones interested :crybaby:

this is a Mk 1 sc kit as sold in bulk to TGB around 8 years ago, this is proved by the mk 1 piping which includes the bends going into the sc.
He did 2. One blew up one was written off and Lexus GB pulled the plug with the rest of the 50 units shipped over by TTE going into storage. These were sold by Toyota GB to TDI/Prolex-UK et al.

Thanks for clearing a few things up Dave.

Please correct me if I'm wrong... the supercharger kits that were just sold are an old version that has only been tested on two cars, of which one blew up? :unsure:

this is a Mk 1 sc kit as sold in bulk to TGB around 8 years ago, this is proved by the mk 1 piping which includes the bends going into the sc.

Thanks for clearing a few things up Dave.

Please correct me if I'm wrong... the supercharger kits that were just sold are an old version that has only been tested on two cars, of which one blew up? :unsure:

yep one blew up thats when they packed it in.

yeh they are just the old version which shouldnt make a difference to the performance. i think. correct me if i am wrong.

Thought I'd pop in.

Looks like same old rubbish being spouted by same old peoiple.

Story is i was offered 5 kits that were unboxed but unused by someone who in turn was offered them by someone who had worked fro Toyota but had lost his storage space.

I was offered the kits as well as Mr Catchpole from TDI-PLC.

On collecting the kits I actually got ancilleries for 7 not 5, The story told to me was that the original guy was given 7 kits to prepare 7 demo cars.

Interestingly the 7 boxes the bits and bobs came in were addressed from someone at Toyota GB I have dealt with historically at the new Toyota GB address.

I offered the 5 kits to Marcus,whoi I deal with often, In Austria as I wanted shot quickly and people in Europe don't talk about buying stuff they just buy it.

Marcus and I did the deal and I delivered the 4 kits to him the other week with one kit going to the UK.

There were no TTE black boxes so I used the HKS FCD as they are better anyway.

The kits I sold to Marcus were unused but being 9 years old a bit shop soiled......

I do have 2 intercoolers 2 air boxes...........cradles..............piping................pully's.............and odds & sods if anyones interested :crybaby:

If it was all so simple as what you have just said.............why all the BS storys before :question: so from this, and with oil in some of the chargers, the kits infact are NOT NEW :o

And for the record, you are the one spouting rubbish to you customers AGAIN

I just e-mailed Friedel Beyer at TTE, asking him what differs these 'mk1' kits from the newer ones.

Edit:

I've managed to find a cached link to the TTE supercharger product page on the Prolex website. It clearly says Brand new - http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:Mg4Nq...=clnk&gl=se

tteprolexmedium.png

asis supercharger doesn't look brand new to me...

dsc0018.jpg

looked at it again. the oil aint much. but the pipe has marks where you can tell the silicone hoses have been.

Well if it looks used, as in oil in the charger and marks on the pipes, then im sorry its used and Dave's latest story don't add up :whistling:

If your charger has been in some sort of lock-up for 9years with no covering at the ends, if it was mine i would be opening it up to see if anything was inside the charger itself (thats why tte put the tape to cover the ends) coz if there is anything inside the charger itself, when you start it up you will foook the blades inside the charger.

If they have been unused in lock-up, then ask yourself why has the tape been removed ??? and marks on the pipes mate

:o

And if as Dave is now saying, shop soiled, they should have said so, and not said BRAND NEW :D

The charger was probably used for test fitting or similar by the Motor Sport company in question. The corrosion to the charger looks about right for the amount of time its been sitting badly packaged in probably a damp environment. It may never have been run - hence "brand new." Not sure if I would have been happy with it though. I think others are right - shop soiled is probably the best way to describe them.

I'm a little confused as to why the official ancillaries were not used on the 2 demo cars (dave got 5 chargers but 7 sets of everyhting else) - but probably explains why 1 blew up!