Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Here...

hi there,

took delivery of the superchagrer today and looking throught the boxes there are two things missing. i was wondering what they are so i could tell prolex. the ones that are in the the black box are missing.

mycar043.jpg

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry but that's absoloutly shocking!!!!!

how can you send something out without it being complete!! you must be gutted mate - feel for you!!

hope dave sorts it for you ASAP mate.

thought it was meant to be a new kit anyhow??

So glad my supercharger dose not still look like that :D

And as Aztec has said it is the 2 lower intercooler pipes.

The dust might just be with them lying on the shelf at TTE for so long.

Hope you get sorted out with them soon mate !!

You must be so pi$$ed off now !!!

hi there,

took delivery of the superchagrer today and looking throught the boxes there are two things missing. i was wondering what they are so i could tell prolex. the ones that are in the the black box are missing.

mycar043.jpg

See it took you 5 mins to find out some of you parts was missing :angry: you then got to ask yourself, why did Prolex send it to you with parts missing ? he could not be bothered to check or he dont know what he is selling to know whats missing.

The kits are all old mate, they was made well over 7yrs ago now, but still should look new if been kept in a box, did the charger itself have the tte tape covering the inlet/outlets mate ?

i going to email the guy prolex sold them to and see what he has to say and i will email prolex

ticked me right off

Hello mate,

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. I also bought one of the kits from Markus Reinisch and I paid for it a month ago. Since then I haven't heard anything from him, despite my five e-mails asking about the status of the order. Today I recieved a reply from Gerlinde Reinisch who told me Markus is in Japan, buying cars. Fortunately the kit was shipped out yesterday and should hopefully get here tomorrow.

I've also spoken to another buyer from Germany. He told me that he met up with Markus in Cologne when he drove there to pick up the supercharger kits from TTE. I also thought these were all brand new kits, but now I'm unsure. I'll let you know when my kit arrives.

Another thing that worries me is that, according to the Austrian postal service, the package only weights 19,2 kg. From what I've read I understand that this either means the kit isn't complete at all, or it's in more than one box with seperate tracking numbers.

Cheers

Patrik

from personal experience (and several members will back me up), the TTE kit comes COMPLETE in one SEALED box. Inside you will find a set of fitting instructions, gel decals etc etc and all the s/c parts. They come neatly packaged and the s/c itself has TTE tape over the inlets, i guess to help show its new and not been used. I remember the kits being advertised on the prolex web site as being new - aido found the initial link and i remember reading that was the case.

so assuming its a new kit, yes it may have some dust on it, but the tape and all parts should be there, along with all the relevant fittings for it etc etc.

i'd assume there may be some marks on the s/c cradle from where the bolts have been tightened up to it (if its been fitted previously)? maybe that's something to look for also.

worth you sending an email to your supplier mate - even if it came from germany or another party, if you bought it from prolex, its their perogative to ensure the product is sold 'as advertised' - end of!!

hope you get it sorted matey

rob

if it was new it would all be in bubble wrap, i cant see the brace bar either from the cradle to the cylinder head, where are all the bolts...and the belt, and the cable that runs from throttle to bypass

the new kits were bought new from TGB not from TTE

it cant be new if it has a Hi power decal on the airbox.....and what looks like a used induction kit

Where did the kit get shipped from though ? Was it direct from TTE, or did the guy in Germany have possession of them, or did Dave have them ? I suspect that when Dave bought them they stayed in Germany and he never saw them, though I could be wrong.

they were shipped by prolex as it has prolex tape all over the boxes and plus dave told me that parcel force picked up two packages yesterday and i should recieve them today

if it was new it would all be in bubble wrap, i cant see the brace bar either from the cradle to the cylinder head, where are all the bolts...and the belt, and the cable that runs from throttle to bypass

it cant be new if it has a Hi power decal on the airbox.....and what looks like a used induction kit

thats a picture of mr mole charger. he bought a used one mate

i going to email the guy prolex sold them to and see what he has to say and i will email prolex

ticked me right off

Hello mate,

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. I also bought one of the kits from Markus Reinisch and I paid for it a month ago. Since then I haven't heard anything from him, despite my five e-mails asking about the status of the order. Today I recieved a reply from Gerlinde Reinisch who told me Markus is in Japan, buying cars. Fortunately the kit was shipped out yesterday and should hopefully get here tomorrow.

I've also spoken to another buyer from Germany. He told me that he met up with Markus in Cologne when he drove there to pick up the supercharger kits from TTE. I also thought these were all brand new kits, but now I'm unsure. I'll let you know when my kit arrives.

Another thing that worries me is that, according to the Austrian postal service, the package only weights 19,2 kg. From what I've read I understand that this either means the kit isn't complete at all, or it's in more than one box with seperate tracking numbers.

Cheers

Patrik

same person i bought it from mate. maybe dave has sent me a old one. will post pics up soon mate.

Mat that is a pic of my supercharger.

Not the one asi has bought.