Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Here...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob how long had yours been on the car before they failed?

I did about 18 months and 30k miles and mine were still fine, I think Nick did another 30k while he had it and they were still ok then?

i would rather be safe than sorry they dont cost as much so might as well. i should get my charger next week so if anyone does not post the size i would let everyone know any if they want to order some.

Rob how long had yours been on the car before they failed?

I did about 18 months and 30k miles and mine were still fine, I think Nick did another 30k while he had it and they were still ok then?

about 2 years and 15k miles but a lot of it was high speed 100mph + so high rpm - you can ge the same at lower speeds but just high rpm obviously

• 2 months later...
A few facts for the record

..Prolex did not sell ASI his charger kit

..Prolex did not state that the chargers were brand new, in fact Prolex never stated anything !

..the responsibility lies with the seller

..as far as i can see the seller has offered ASI his money back

..so i believe that is the end of this saga

a few more facts

Gord were you not party with Prolex in buying and selling the first batch of superchargers ?

the same ones that you accuse Prolex of profitering from ?

I only stated how much Prolex paid for them :D Prolex uk bought all the 1st batch of 26 supercharger kits off TGB, you can check this with TGB, i have nothing to do with prolex uk and never have been part of prolex uk ever, others have been part of prolex uk as you well know,being part of Prolex uk yourself at one time, Dave was a mate of mine at one time, but this is one mate i can do without :D

Think there has been some playing with the truth here Gordon :whistling:

You part funded the purchase of the batch of superchargers referred to above.

Below is what I paid you once they had been sold

18-May-07 Mr G Hutchinson IB £10,000.00

21-May-07 Mr G Hutchinson IB £2,764.19

21-May-07 Mr G Hutchinson IB £5,614.19

08-Jan-09 G Hutchinson IB £611.83

Think those figures speak for thereselves :winky:

what Gordon said........

i have nothing to do with prolex uk and never have been part of prolex uk ever

You will note the gap til the last payment.........again Gordon has told people that I owed him money. Reason was the chargers had no warranty so we agreed not to have final payment until 12 months after last one had been fitted to cover any possible disasters. last one not fitted until April 2008 I believe (was Raz Rankin)

Something some of you might want to ponder is the statement made above is a clear lie. No ifs buts & maybes a plain and simple lie. Steve from Charlesworth also contributed BTW

How many more of Gordons statements are not based on truth but conjecture or hearsay ?

I know of several of his statements that directly affect me but this is not the place to mention them.

On a side issue through a few misguided people people this forum has lost its way.

People blame Steve/The mods this is rubbish. They do the best they can its not easy balancing a laff with sarcastic comments

I'm not currying favour as Steve and I have had our disagreements as I have with Mat and as a result Prolex-UK is no longer welcome on here as a trader/poster. While not happy I accept it as it is Steve business and as such what he says goes.

My final words are..............there are two sides to every story if you want to hear my side just ask :whistling: I don't bite. Unfortunately I dont get get everything right and try to correct any fook ups as soon as I'm aware.

what Gordon said........

You will note the gap til the last payment.........again Gordon has told people that I owed him money. Reason was the chargers had no warranty so we agreed not to have final payment until 12 months after last one had been fitted to cover any possible disasters. last one not fitted until April 2008 I believe (was Raz Rankin)

Something some of you might want to ponder is the statement made above is a clear lie. No ifs buts & maybes a plain and simple lie. Steve from Charlesworth also contributed BTW

How many more of Gordons statements are not based on truth but conjecture or hearsay ?

I know of several of his statements that directly affect me but this is not the place to mention them.

On a side issue through a few misguided people people this forum has lost its way.

People blame Steve/The mods this is rubbish. They do the best they can its not easy balancing a laff with sarcastic comments

I'm not currying favour as Steve and I have had our disagreements as I have with Mat and as a result Prolex-UK is no longer welcome on here as a trader/poster. While not happy I accept it as it is Steve business and as such what he says goes.

My final words are..............there are two sides to every story if you want to hear my side just ask :whistling: I don't bite. Unfortunately I dont get get everything right and try to correct any fook ups as soon as I'm aware.

I dont think Gord would appreciate you posting his account and sort code on a public forum Dave.

Also does helping finance some stock make him part of the company? i wouldnt say so.

Finally no one is blaming Steve, and the forum hasn't really lost its way. Theres just been some disagreements and those with a little more power have at times kind of "pulled rank" maybe rightly maybe wrongly. thats been discussed elsewhere and i dont want to bring this thread down anymore.

Finally, what was the point of this post? the thread is 3 months dead and you choose to revive it?

Sorry just my immediate opinion on you dragging up a dead thread.

Stav

sorry but i really dont think this sort of info should be posted in a public domain like this. not right at all.

dave, if you have a problem with what has been said then take it up via pm, email, telephone, spiritual messaging, MMS, brail, Invisible ink, whatever, just not on here mate. I'm not the LOC police, but it aint right and there's no need for it.

what Gordon said........

I dont think Gord would appreciate you posting his account and sort code on a public forum Dave.

Also does helping finance some stock make him part of the company? i wouldnt say so.

Finally no one is blaming Steve, and the forum hasn't really lost its way. Theres just been some disagreements and those with a little more power have at times kind of "pulled rank" maybe rightly maybe wrongly. thats been discussed elsewhere and i dont want to bring this thread down anymore.

Finally, what was the point of this post? the thread is 3 months dead and you choose to revive it?

Sorry just my immediate opinion on you dragging up a dead thread.

Stav

sorry but i really dont think this sort of info should be posted in a public domain like this. not right at all.

dave, if you have a problem with what has been said then take it up via pm, email, telephone, spiritual messaging, MMS, brail, Invisible ink, whatever, just not on here mate. I'm not the LOC police, but it aint right and there's no need for it.

So.........its not OK for me to refute misleading statements made by gordon with facts ................gordons is the one always stating facts...........wonder if he likes these :whistling:

So.........its not OK for me to refute misleading statements made by gordon with facts ................gordons is the one always stating facts...........wonder if he likes these :whistling:

It is, but in Private.

You ask the mods to delete Gords accusations via the report button or pm. and you have it out in Private.

you talk about bringing the forum down then proceed to do it yourself. I'm not saying i'm whiter than white but im just trying to help bring everything back on track amicably.

i thought there had been some supercharger activity!!

agree with the guys above.. reviving a 3month old thread is just silly and posting financial details on a public forum is just plain stupid.

I stand by my statement

The FACT you asked to borrow money from Steve and myself to fund the superchargers as a friend, now way means i/we have/was any part of Prolex uk. Another FACT/PART OF THE STORY you have not said :D

And the FACT of what i had post about how much you paid for the superchargers, was you asking for my money and i wanting to know what for and when i was going to get it back, and if it was not for ME you would have tryed to sell the kits for much much more, but i told you i did not want my money sitting in the roof space of Charlesworth motors, so i insisted you sell them at lower price, of what i though was good price, to enable Steve and myself to get are money back, sooner rather than later :D

Now i have told lots of members this over the years :D

And another FACT is after doing you this good deed, i have to ask, YES ASK for some of the money back, And YES I CAN PROVE THIS, As i still have the emails from me to you, and you to me asking for it back :angry:

I could of course just have said i did not lend you the money, eg, lie, but to many members know me and know what i'm like, i still don't see how this makes me part of prolex uk. At the end of last year, a very good mate of mine asked me to help him buy something for his business as he had just split from his wife, and could not go to the bank for help, yes i sorted him out, and got my money back after it was all sorted between his wife, that did not make me part of his business at all.

I'm not currying favour, What was the phone call to Bazza about over the weekend then ? may i remind you that in your old age, you rang the wrong number and left message for Bazza on Steve from Charlesworths phone :whistling:

As on you own forum, it was proven time and time again who was telling all the lie's Dave, maybe you would like to put the topic back up again for all to see, after you saying you would not remove it ? i know wozza has a copy of it, so please don't try to change some of the wordings if you do pop it up again :D

And as i have said on the ring trip topic, get yourself along, as we can all sit around to table, to see who is telling the lie's Dave, i have nothing to hide as you know :D

And for the record members are not blaming Steve and all the mods, its just 2 mods that members are ****** off

with, by the way they have double standards. and in my personal opinion thats why you have made this post.

And by the way you still own my good self £120 for the top mounts that i had to have made for the coilovers you sold me, and Steve £80 fuel to go and collect 26 superchargers, something else im having to ASK for :whistling:

dont know what this is all about but this man above is on the ball^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ dont think the other boy stands a chance....

I stand by my statement

The FACT you asked to borrow money from Steve and myself to fund the superchargers as a friend, now way means i/we have/was any part of Prolex uk. Another FACT/PART OF THE STORY you have not said :D

And the FACT of what i had post about how much you paid for the superchargers, was you asking for my money and i wanting to know what for and when i was going to get it back, and if it was not for ME you would have tryed to sell the kits for much much more, but i told you i did not want my money sitting in the roof space of Charlesworth motors, so i insisted you sell them at lower price, of what i though was good price, to enable Steve and myself to get are money back, sooner rather than later :D

And another FACT is after doing you this good deed, i have to ask, YES ASK for some of the money back, And YES I CAN PROVE THIS, As i still have the emails from me to you, and you to me asking for it back :angry:

I could of course just have said i did not lend you the money, eg, lie, but to many members know me and know what i'm like, i still don't see how this makes me part of prolex uk. At the end of last year, a very good mate of mine asked me to help him buy something for his business as he had just split from his wife, and could not go to the bank for help, yes i sorted him out, and got my money back after it was all sorted between his wife, that did not make me part of his business at all.

I'm not currying favour, What was the phone call to Bazza about over the weekend then ? may i remind you that in your old age, you rang the wrong number and left message for Bazza on Steve from Charlesworths phone :whistling:

As on you own forum, it was proven time and time again who was telling all the lie's Dave, maybe you would like to put the topic back up again for all to see, after you saying you would not remove it ? i know wozza has a copy of it, so please don't try to change some of the wordings if you do pop it up again :D

And as i have said on the ring trip topic, get yourself along, as we can all sit around to table, to see who is telling the lie's Dave, i have nothing to hide as you know :D

And for the record members are not blaming Steve and all the mods, its just 2 mods that members are ****** off

with, by the way they have double standards. and in my personal opinion thats why you have made this post.

And by the way you still own my good self £120 for the top mounts that i had to have made for the coilovers you sold me, and Steve £80 fuel to go and collect 26 superchargers, something else im having to ASK for :whistling:

If you just lent me the money as you say how do you explain away the fact I paid you back a lot more.............like the profit from the sale of said superchargers....

Thats not normal interest thats a part share and you can try and dress it up any which way you want but I'm sure most people on here will see that you profited from the sale of the superchargers sold by prolex-uk

Lets not muddy the waters by bringing in other subjects............Stick to the matter at hand you part financed and profited from the sale of goods sold by Prolex-UK

Facts are you lied. Also it was not 26 superchargers by anymanner of means

Think your share of the initial purchase price was £7k if you get your abacus out you will see that what you received back from me was somewhat more than £7k

Hopefully people will read this and see you for what you really are.

If you just lent me the money as you say how do you explain away the fact I paid you back a lot more.............like the profit from the sale of said superchargers....

Thats not normal interest thats a part share and you can try and dress it up any which way you want but I'm sure most people on here will see that you profited from the sale of the superchargers sold by prolex-uk

Lets not muddy the waters by bringing in other subjects............Stick to the matter at hand you part financed and profited from the sale of goods sold by Prolex-UK

Think your share of the initial purchase price was £7k if you get your abacus out you will see that what you received back from me was somewhat more than £7k

Doesnt make him part of the company mate, just means he financed part of the first working lot that prolex sold. thats common knowledge.

Of course he'd expect a profit back from it.

But once again, surely this is something for you and Gord to dicuss in PRIVATE together? once again if you dont like the accusations in earlier posts report them and have it out in PRIVATE

Dave, take it to pm please as its crapping up the forum/thread etc etc. There was no need to bring this back up and as stav said, if you had a problem with what has been said then that's what the report button is for - its in all members interest to report actions they do not agree with.

I can see you wanna 'defend' ur corner, but there's a right way and a wrong way........................

I stand by my statement

How the hell have i lied, you said i lent you some money, and i come on and say YES i did :whistling: The fact you think i was part of prolex is the point you trying to make.

And i have said, that i do not think i was/am part of prolex, you never said i could be part of prolex at the time, not that i wanted anthing to do with prolex, so as you can see, i was never have been part of prolex FACT

People know me for what i really am mate, i dont go around trying to rip people off nor the post office :whistling:

And most member that have had anything to do with yourself and prolex know what you are all about, and thats nothing to do with me FACT.

Now when are you paying the money you own Steve and my good self :question:

Agian i do have a list,(what you sent me) of the 26 superchargers and i did go with Steve to collect them all REMEMBER ? for gods sake all 26 was sat at Chaelesworth motors at one time Dave

You coming on the ring trip or not ?

Ps. could you answer some of my questions as i have answered yours Dave :whistling:

Another Ps. thanks for posting the bank details before Dave, that just showing what sort of person you really are, thanks Chris for removing them.

Right, so if I am following this arguement:

Gord and Steve from Charlesworth are part of Prolex-UK because they lent you money after you asked for it???

Were they given any shares in the company to show they are part of it? They may have invested on a single deal but that in my eyes does not make them part of the company.

In my business when I first started up, money was tight and I had to borrow money from friends and family to help me get stock and for some working capital - the people I borrowed from never for one second were seen to be part of my company and everyone was paid back (and more!) without them having to ask to receive their money.

I'm sorry Dave, but as an outsider your arguement doesn't really hold water.

If due to their one-off financial involvement with you the advice offered by Gord and Steve changed to push and promote Prolex-uk products then you might have an argument that they are part of the company and hence your promotion helps them make profit but I know for a fact they are both as impartial as ever and have always encouraged me and others to shop around for the best deal and have publicially criticised some Prolex-uk products on many occasions which they have seen as poor value for money or just a bad product; this would not be done if they had any involvement in Prolex.

The FACT Gord mentioned earlier in this thread about selling the first batch of superchargers you got at a reduced price (£1750 or something like that) I can confirm is true because I remember him telling me at the time (back in Dec 2007) how he was trying to persuade you to sell them at a cheap price to LOC members so that Steve and himself get there investment back in your company as soon as possible and the members benefit where as you wanted to stick at a higher price to maximise profit.

It was also wrong to post Gord's bank details on a public forum :(

Just got back from Charlesworth motors, having asked Steve the question, do you consider yourself part of prolex after lending Dave the money to buy the superchargers .......... he said NO why should i, i only lent him some money, not buy into his company, he also said if we was part of prolex could we please have our share of you annual profits :winky:

He also confirmed that he collected 26 supercharger kits from the warehouse in Coventry and was taken back to his garage in Glossop. for which you still own the fuel for :o

You might want to check your batteries in your abacus Dave.

Right Mr Prolex

How much bhp is your is350 putting out ? with dyno to prove i would expect :D

Now i've been looking about the internet, and found out a few things ......... but before i say what i've found out please answer the above, as i don't want to be accused of ..............

How many more of Gordons statements are not based on truth but conjecture or hearsay :whistling:

Ps, i now know why you saying there was not 26 superchargers :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links