Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitting New Headunit In Gs300 Sport Mk2

You shouldn't have had to spend time examining wires on the IS200, there are two different harnesses available from eBay depending on whether you have a separate amp or not, then it's just plug and play ! And the online wiring diagrams do help too.

Don't know whether similarly for the GS you can buy ready-made harnesses from eBay.

You shouldn't have had to spend time examining wires on the IS200, there are two different harnesses available from eBay depending on whether you have a separate amp or not, then it's just plug and play ! And the online wiring diagrams do help too.

Don't know whether similarly for the GS you can buy ready-made harnesses from eBay.

on the is200 i used the wires for the rear speakers to amp the fronts rather than running new wire from the boot so it worked ok cuttin the wires but my prob with the gs is i dont know where to start. if the amp is in the headunit or external? size of the sub ? there r no plug and plays wires on eBay at the mo for the gs if there was it would be great cos im not doin no big install in this car cos i have kids now and my boot is needed for more than speakers. if there is a old post about this somewhere that someone can find would help me out alot thank u.