Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japspeed Is200 Coilovers Cheap :o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob is correct..

If its a mistake and nothing highlighted in anyway as a 'special offer' of any kind they can retract the sale. also in the sale of goods act..

was worth a punt but as suspected they have cancelled the order, i though the payment had been taken but it just showed on the order as having done so but i cant see it on my Credit Card

to be fair they did say that it was a mistake and didnt try fobing me off in anyway.. after asking they have also offered a nice discount if i decide to go ahead..

now if i hadnt just bought a macbook this morning i would have snapped em up!!

decisions.....

they seem liek a genuine bunch of guys too.. now does anybody know anything about these coilovers??

i know Paul who owns Japspeed, he is indeed a sound Chap

yes, cant fault them to be honest, an honest mistake at there end, with n bs of 'we dont have stock' just a genuine appology for the mistake..

and then when i asked, rather cheekily, for a discount, they glady offered!! Would recommend them just on what i hav experienced so far!!

do you know anything about these coliovers mat??

what they are if they are any good etc??

as mentioned they have offered a good discount which is feeling a litle hard to turn don if they are a good spec set.. i have no idea about suspension set ups!

i know Paul who owns Japspeed, he is indeed a sound Chap

yes, cant fault them to be honest, an honest mistake at there end, with n bs of 'we dont have stock' just a genuine appology for the mistake..

and then when i asked, rather cheekily, for a discount, they glady offered!! Would recommend them just on what i hav experienced so far!!

do you know anything about these coliovers mat??

what they are if they are any good etc??

as mentioned they have offered a good discount which is feeling a litle hard to turn don if they are a good spec set.. i have no idea about suspension set ups!

discounted group buy ?? :winky:

i dont know if there good or not, ive spoke to paul and he has said if there is enough interest he will do a GB

paul has a very good reputation for customer support, so i know that these wont be crap, but if you have problems he will replace, the faulty items

if there is interest put your names in this topic, i will see if i can get them for the £499.

the more peeps there is, the more likely he will order some and ship them in

ok..this is the email back from JAPSPEED

the price is confirmed @£499

".........HI Matt,

they would be £499 a set on the GB and would take 8 weeks to get here

i would need £100 deposit on all items ordered and they are the same as Greddy as they are made in the same company, they will come with 12 months warranty..........Paul............"

im just awaiting minimum numbers to order, then i will open the group buy

matt if these are the same as Greddy Coilover would you think you would be able to use the Greddy Remote Control Kit for damper adjustment on them?

ok..this is the email back from JAPSPEED

the price is confirmed @£499

".........HI Matt,

they would be £499 a set on the GB and would take 8 weeks to get here

i would need £100 deposit on all items ordered and they are the same as Greddy as they are made in the same company, they will come with 12 months warranty..........Paul............"

im just awaiting minimum numbers to order, then i will open the group buy

Hello!

I wonder if a set of these can be shipped to Italy, price is tempting.... shall I ask Japspeed directly? I would - of course - like to be part of the GB.... :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links