Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gauges

jensi

As I am preparing for turbo convertion on my is, I am looking for some nice gauges that fits with the stainless a/c rings and have a red back light.

Anyone that can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Jens

As I am preparing for turbo convertion on my is, I am looking for some nice gauges that fits with the stainless a/c rings and have a red back light.

Thanks

Jens

Hi Jens, where you'r egettin your turbo from? is it a custom thing, or one of them kit available in the US?

Thanks

Jens

Hi Jens, where you'r egettin your turbo from? is it a custom thing, or one of them kit available in the US?

Hello

Its a custom kit I bought from a guy in here .

Jensi

A mate had the autometer gauges on his impreza and suffered quite a few problems with them and the senders for them. Especially the oil pressure onhe. Scared the life out of us when it just decided to stop working one day while we were driving!!!!!

Stick with Defi`s if you can, expensive but worth it, and you can get a heads up display unit for them