Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Air Fuel Sensor

Hi everybody. long time reader first time post.

I have a RX300 2001 with 56k miles for just over a year now. A gem up until recently when she let me down with the air/flow sensor failing.

So i did research on the interweb (including this site) and realised there are 4 sensors two O2 and two air fuel. Rather than messing around with ohm reading etc.

i popped down to my local Lexus dealer who told me P1135 i.e heating element for Bank One Sensor One has failed. i found on the interweb a very handy diagram showing the B1 S1 location.

It is behind the engine against the firewall. I decided to stick with Lexus OEM parts as that seems to be the general consensus. I live in Ireland and asked my friendly local dealer how much for the part ..... €580 + vat = €700.... (no wonder they're so friendly)

Anyway i checked up north and Lexus Belfast have air flow sensors for £180 which i would like to get my hands on. .....Now for the bit i need help with

Does anybody know the Lexus part number for the Bank 1 Sensor 1 Air Flow sensor? i've seached the internet to no avail and have become confused with spurious part numbers etc.

Many thanks in Advance...

Does anybody know the Lexus part number for the Bank 1 Sensor 1 Air Flow sensor? i've seached the internet to no avail and have become confused with spurious part numbers etc.

Try this site, very handy for finding part numbers.

I don't know the RX300, but it looks to me like this diagram shows the sensors, they're labelled as "Sensor, Air Fuel Ratio", and it looks like the same part (89467-48011) is used in two different places. As I say though, I don't know the RX300 so please don't just take my word for it ! The price is showing as around 200 Euros, so it does sound like it might be that £180 part.

A Lexus/Toyota spare parts guy should be able to tell you the part number anyway (they look on a system with these same diagrams).