Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Live Near Scunthorpe On Here

Yep, I live in the area - just got my silver IS200 about 2 months ago

Live outside of town in one of the villages - while you are on where do you get your car serviced - I have used John Roe's and got good service

Live outside of town in one of the villages - while you are on where do you get your car serviced - I have used John Roe's and got good service

havent had mine serviced yet as only had it 3 months,

but will be taking it back to powells honda in ashby where i brought it from,

do you have hid lights on your silver is200 jsg74,

as i see a silver one regular and its a pretty neat car :)

do you have hid lights on your silver is200 jsg74,

as i see a silver one regular and its a pretty neat car :)

No real mods to mine other than the later style allows (11 spokes) but there are a few running round that do look nice

By the way I bought a previous car from powells and after 6 months noticed that the brakes were making a noise, I took the wheels off and found that the pads were down to the metal, so I wasn't overly impressed with their service department. That was a few years ago but it put me off them completely

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Scunny too,

When mine was due a cambelt change John Roe wanted to charge a lot more than Lexus Sheffield, even taking into account the travelling.

I think the quote for 80k service, cambelt and water pump was something like £1000 at John Roe compared to £600 at Lexus Sheffield.

Might be worth looking further afield than Scunthorpe.

• 2 months later...

havent had mine serviced yet as only had it 3 months,

but will be taking it back to powells honda in ashby where i brought it from,

ha ha no way!

i know the car mate (check your pm's)

my missus works for honda so seen your car out and about

i got mine from roe's, good sales service, not too keen on the attitude of the service cguys tbh, my car wont be going back there once the warranty is up thats for sure

mines a 53 plate platinum ice is300 ltd, so got the hid lights, full leather and factory tints, standard except for having the wheels sprayed a darker metallic grey after a refurb.

TRD carbon grille, and filter/exhaust combo next for me