Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Apprentice

Parthiban

Anyone see the apprentice earlier tonight? They're usually pretty dumb but this was unbelievable, how long does it take to clean a car? I'm sure a lot of us on here would be able to clean a car single-handedly better and quicker than those guys did as a group! :lol:

I love The Apprentice !

I reckon that if a team had decided just to go on a shoe-shining mission, they'd have made loads more money. They could have sent a couple of them to several big London stations, had little up-front costs and potentially made almost pure profit.

They really were muppets at the car cleaning. Had to laugh at wanting to charge £100 just to clean one car (albeit a big one !).

Yeah I was really surprised at the turnover from the shoe shining, didn't think many people would take up something like that nowadays but it was impressive.

And yes, I loved the way they walked in offering them a 'deal' at £300 to wash the three hummers - I was p :tsktsk: ing myself at that, and then also when they got the guy from the dealership to tell them how to set up the pressure washer.......... :lol:

The thing is, would anyone want their car cleaned by them?? :o

Can't believe that classic car dealer let them do his first three cars - I'd have been petrified!!

Yep I was thinking the same thing, when they started cleaning the GT500 I was actually in pain!

lol could'nt stop laughing at the guys attempt to wash a car ! pressure washer and a open door?? how stupid is that?

196 pounds well done we under budget, thats just stupid.

would anyone else want to go on apprentice on here?? i always slaughter them, but wont mind having myself

I can only assume that the guys with the expensive cars only let them have a go after assurances from the BBC's producers that they were insured and if they were damaged the BBC would pay for it !

I also laughed when Anita said at the end that she thinks Sir Alan doesn't like lawyers (just because she's a lawyer). Isn't Margaret (one of his sidekicks) a lawyer ?!

I also laughed when Anita said at the end that she thinks Sir Alan doesn't like lawyers (just because she's a lawyer). Isn't Margaret (one of his sidekicks) a lawyer ?!

I laughed even harder when she said that she wouldn't be surprised if sir alan would look back in 10 years and regret that he made the wrong decision :lol:

The thing I always find cringeworthy are the rubbish each of the candidates say at the start of the the first episode to introduce themselves. I suppose they have to make an impact but I still remember a few of them that make me cringe such as:

"Words are my tool" - Rauff (last year)

"I was the best sales woman in Europe" - Irish girl from last year

"I was born to do great things" - Maj (this year)

"I love the sound of my own voice" - That teacher bloke from this year.

How embarrising!!

My favourite candiates still are/were Saeed because of this arrogance and fact that he thought he was a wheeler dealer and that agressive Asian guy that just kept arguing with everyone and anything from the year before last.